BY HERSHEY'S

Be ready for your Halloween parties and neighborhood trick-or-treaters with this delicious assortment of HERSHEY’S candy! With 3 pounds of individually wrapped pieces per bag, it covers all your Halloween candy needs! Complete with REESE’S Peanut Butter Pumpkins and KIT KAT®® Snack Size Wafer Bars, every monster can choose their favorite. Send each ghost, goblin, and ghoul home with a smile on their face! see more...

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love buying the big bags for holiday or birthday parties. They have a bit of something for everyone plus great for goody bags. The price is always great too. The fun size candy is perfect for adults, teens or children. Add some fun to your home and get some today!
Natalie O.
Hancock, MI
I've gotta say that Reese's have always been my favorite ever since I was little. I love that they have different shapes to match the holidays, but my favorite is the pumpkin because I absolutely love Halloween.
Carla Louise L.
grafton, WV
What kid wants to get hard candy when they go Trck or Treating.?  That is why I bought this bag of Hershey chocolates. The kids are so excited to get a candy bar!  Of course I have to put a few back for myself!  I will definitely be buying these again next Halloween. My trick or treaters have come to expect it!
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
We get this bag almost every year kids love a variaty of candies especialy chocolates. My favorite are kik kats so im sure kids love it to becuse it can never go wrong and it always disaperes even if kids dnt stop by lol we eat them ,well finish them haha love this.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Yeah, this is an okay bag for halloween treats. Most Hershey's stuff isn't my favorite, so getting this bag is both good (I'm less likely to eat it myself) and bad (I eat it anyway)
Anna G.
Detroit, MI
It's chocolate, how could anyone go wrong with chocolate? Although, we are past the Halloween season. I still suggest it considering it's a good quality product that is sold all year long at Walmart.
Michelle H.
York, PA
Everyone loves Hershey's chocolate! The creamy wonderful treats are always a great snack to grab and when it's snack size, it's a guilt free treat! This Snack size assortment is always a hit to hand out to your little trick or treaters, or to grab a few for yourself!
Kimberly-Erin W.
Madison, MS
This is a fantastic assortment of candy. We enjoy both Types of candy that comes into the bag. My son adores Kit Kats. And my husband will eat all of it. The trick or treaters love when you set out the "good" candy for them.
Grace D.
COVINGTON, GA
This is the perfect size bag to take along to a Halloween party and it is not very expensive at all. Which makes it even better, and on the plus side all of the candy was still wrapped inside.
Tellyce R.
Minneapolis, MN
Really good flavor. These are good snacks to eat when you have a busy day ahead of you. I eat these a lot. I highly recommend them especially if you like chocolate.