BY HERSHEY'S

• What is your favorite Halloween candy? Mine would be Hers...6 Answers
  • i love you2 Answers
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I buy this bag of mixed chocolates every year for Halloween. I purchase them to give away from home, as well as the kids parties at church and school. And, this bag of muxed chocolates is ALWAYS a hit! There is an assortment of everyone's favorite chocolate in one bag. And, the funny part of this is that we all dig in early. Whether making bags or giving them out at the door, we manage to sneak some for ourselves. So, in saying this, make sure not only to pick up one bag. It won't last! You will need at least 2 to 3 bags to satisfy your urge for chocolate and to do what it was intended for. . Give it away. 😉
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
Nothing says Halloween as the candy starting to be set out in stores. Out of all of the candy bags out to buy this one is by far the best as it has all of my favorites in one bag! Of course the season stretches out and leaves me having to get bag upon bag as the one I bought to wait for Halloween so I can hand it out never makes it to see the kids in costume and instead meets it's demise. My most favorite in the bag is the Heath and Almond Joy but I will take all of that chocolate covered goodness!
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
I love this assorted candy bag ,every single chocolate in this bag is delicious and it has a good variety. It is a good value especially when you passing out candy on Halloween, you can purchase this at any grocery store, target Walmart, Walgreens and at Rite Aid. I recommend you go buy yourself a bag because they are delicious!!
Dixie M.
This screams Halloween time, shrunken chocolate candies!!! This to me is October because when you find one of these in your childs bag it is like finding gold, lol. Also, we tend to end up buying a few bags of these as it will be gone before October 31st. These can be purchased at most local stores that have groceries and at super centers as well. Texture and taste of these two are a favorite and we couldn not ask for a better pairing in one bag of chocolate.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Halloween Snack Size Assortment these snack size candies are the greatest. We got these at Kroger. It’s a great value. We stuffed prize bags and they meet the needs of all our pageant contestants!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my go to bag on Halloween. I mean come on who doesnt love reeses or hersheys? And usually I have a lot left over so why not buy candy that i love too. I usually get mine at kroger or walmart. It is a bit pricey but its worth it. And i love the day after halloween when all the candy is 75% off I grab like 3 of them so i can keep in the house for guests or when i have a sweet tooth
Cruzita-Maria L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This bag of treats are so tasty and plenty of different choices and my trick or treaters will love. I always get plenty for the little ones and for my family. Chocolate is so yummy and this was a great price! Walmart often has the best prices on candy! I am definitely ready for Halloween. I would recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate and wants a variety of candy.
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
This Halloween 🎃 variety bag gets me into the spooky, apple cider, pumpkin carving, apple 🍎 picking spirit!!!! The pumpkin 🎃 shaped Reese and sweet delicious 😋 jolly ranchers, plus yummy kit-Kats... how could you go wrong?! It’s a reasonably priced bag of goodies for all the little ghouls, & goblins đŸ‘»
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
We haven't toured Hershey candy prayers long as I can remember this little assortment box and with four different kinds of bars makes it nice that you can get everything that you enjoy #contestHershey's Halloween Snack Size Assortment
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Halloween is on the way and this is the best time to stock up on candy. Or wait till it over to catch the sales. I love Halloween and this bag full of goodies add Hershey's Halloween Assorted Candy, 55 countvalue to this date. If you don’t want your house to get egged or t-peed then this the way to go!! And I sneak a piece of two- Chhhooooocccoooolate!!
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
Did you eat the whole bag and feel sick like me? haha
Taylor A.
Hopkins, MN
Are these sold at most big department stores? n
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
What is your go to chocolate?
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Where can I find this at?