BY HERSHEY'S

This Hershey's Snack Candy Assortment contains a wide variety of Hershey's chocolate favorites. It includes Heath bars, Kit Kat wafers, Milk Duds, Reese's Pieces candies and Rolo candies. Put some in a candy dish at home or work, so you can share some... see more...

• Which do you prefer more chocolate or fruity? Hershey's...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite Halloween candy? Mine would be Hers...6 Answers
  • i love you2 Answers
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Hershey’s is the favorite candy in our household! We love chocolate and if you don’t think Hershey’s when you this chocolate then there is just something wrong with you! So many flavors of candy and so much variety...you just can’t go wrong! I always love giving all different kinds of Hershey’s candies to my kids and friend and family and even teachers during all of the holidays! I would highly recommend!
Tammy H.
Valdosta
You cannot go wrong with these big bags of candy around Halloween. This bag has all of my faves in it except the mms, but the price is great for this bag and I eat this every chance that I get. I am addicted to chocolate I assume that everyone loves these candies because they are the best I would recommend to anyone that has never tried these.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The mini's are problematic because you'll eat like ten because it's not like you're eating a fullsize, but then you just ate ten pieces of candy and you should feel bad.
It's so good, and I rarely buy it for myself, because I know i lack the self control.
Jean Y.
I love the variety in here. I used these to create small goodie bags for halloween as well. I think for the price and the amount that's in this bag, it was worth it. Also, even though children might disagree, I think it's great that the chocolate is small so my kiddo doesn't overdose on sugar lol.
Pat H.
Houston
We just bought these at Kroger for Halloween. Our neighborhood guests will be stylin'!! This bag-o-fun has all the great flavors you expect from a great company like Hershey's. There is a reason they have been successful forever and it is for great products like this!
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
This was an awesome assortment! We have a candy bowl at work and this variety satisfies my entire office. I’d say my favorite are the rainbow Twizzlers and my coworker likes the chocolate. Would recommend this for Halloween or just a mid day sweet tooth that covers everyone.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy, good assortment, individually-packaged. Perfect for filling party bags or Halloween candy bowls. My sister liked the mini-packs of Reeses Pieces that he picked them all out and took them in his lunch box as dessert for a month straight. I could do without the Whoppers though!
Andrew M.
Mantua, NJ
This is the Halloween candy all the kids want! And the adults! Bite size pieces of heaven. The down side to these is there's a good chance you will eat most of them before anyone even knocks on your door. You should probably just buy 2 bags. Lol
Stephanie F.
Hershey’s is my all time favorite chocolate/candy!! The bite size or mini kit kats are better, in my opinion, than the regular size. And I love candy so when I see Halloween candy I know it’s fall and time to get spooky for Halloween
Christina B.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to bag every Halloween. It's a must in our household. I usually buy around 10 bags and whatever is left over I keep in pretty clear jars in my kitchen to eat year round and also use them in my daughters bday gift bags.
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
Did you eat the whole bag and feel sick like me? haha
Taylor A.
Hopkins, MN
Are these sold at most big department stores? n
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
What is your go to chocolate?
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Where can I find this at?