Hershey's Halloween Candy Assortment Pumpkin Shape uploaded by Blanca L.

BY HERSHEY'S

Halloween candy made easy! Stock up for your trick-or-treaters with this ready-to-go HERSHEY'S candy assortment. Send each ghost, goblin, and ghoul home with a smile on their face! see more...

chelse c.
Palm Harbor, FL
This little thing right here is the first sign of the best holiday season of the year! Not only does it have my favorite can't inside but you can re-use/re-gift the container!
First off, can we compliment the size of the candy? I love chocolate but too much of one thing can suck. Which is why I love the bite sized versions of these chocolatey treats! Usually I take this to work and all of my co-workers steal them.
Secondly, again, this container is perfect for re-gifting. OR to store Halloween themed make-up and jewellery! 🍂👻 pick these up at any Wal-Mart, target, and other similar retailers!
Kristian J.
Benton , AR
I will definitely recommend this it’s amazing. It has all my candy needs for Halloween. It also comes in its own cute pumpkin bowl. It’s exciting and so easy and fun to use. My trick or treaters will love it just as much as I do.
Darci T.
Fulshear, TX
These have to be one of my favorite little decorations to get me in the Halloween spirit. There is a great little assortment of candies to make sure you always have something you are in the mood for. My kids love them as well.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Shaina W.
Spring Hill, TN
This is a fun way to give someone a Halloween gift. It incorporates the theme of Halloween, while giving a blend of candy. The flavors were classics. It is a good value, and great to buy nieces and nephews. I would absolutely repurchase this
for next year as well.
Bahia S.
Love this product it's the perfect size to fit all my candy in. It's blends well with my decor outside. Fits the theme perfectly. I actually considered buying two because I liked it so much. Sometimes I'm not home to open the door each time so I'll leave this on my porch and it's perfect for the theme.
Angel A.
Eastlake, OH
I snagged this with a coupon (from Amazon) earlier this month, and everyone here has lost their minds over it. This is a BIG pumpkin, filled with an assortment of pretty good chocolate AND it's fresh. I expected a bit of candy with it, but was surprised at how much, especially when considering the price (both before and after coupon). Mine came with ice packs, and wasn't melted at all. I did notice some reviewers said theirs didn't come with ice packs..

If you're looking for a deal, Amazon should still have the 25% off coupon on the product page of the pumpkin ( search HERSHEY'S Halloween Assortment Pumpkin Bowl (50.2-Ounce) )

When you get to the page and it says add to cart, you should see a green message near that button that has a percent off. Click it, add the pumpkin to cart, and it should reflect right before you buy it.

Candy for everyone! Haha
Luiza S.
Los Fresnos, TX
This candy bucket is perfect for the kids that come over or for the office it's. I bought one last year for the office I worked for it was affordable and everyone loved it since it came with the bucket to display as well like a decoration.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I found this while shopping for groceries on vacation. I had not seen it at my local store so I bought it and took it all the way from Florida to Tennessee! I really like the assortment of candy that was included. It was a nice variety for the value. I also liked the cute pumpkin container. I am keeping it and will refill it next year!
Brit M.
Plano , TX
My husband and I live in an apartment complex and never get trick or treaters. But we pretend and always get candy anyways. This little thing looks adorable on my coffee table, and hides the candy to prevent guests from snagging my husband's chocolate haha
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
Where can you get this item
Olivia F.