Hershey's Halloween All Time Greats Candy Assortment, 95 count uploaded by Faith D.Hershey's Halloween All Time Greats Candy Assortment, 95 count uploaded by ashley b.

BY HERSHEY'S

When only the best candy will do, look to Hershey’s All Time Greats Snack Size Assortment. You’ll enjoy 95 snack size Hershey’s Candy classics: Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, Almond Joy Candy Bars, Kit Kat Wafer Bars, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Use this crowd-pleasing candy assortment to greet guests at your next party, stuff stockings and trick-or-treat bags, or just stock your lunch box with a Hershey’s Chocolate favorite each day of the month. see more...

• These are very good I need to find me some of these love them al...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jannette R.
Clearwater, FL
I am reviewing Hershey’s All Time Greats Halloween Snack Size Assortment. It contained 95 snack size Hershey’s Candy classics: Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, Almond Joy Candy Bars, Kit Kat Wafer Bars, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I purchased this candy assortment to to give out in our trick-or-treat bags.
Unfortunately, this was a total failure because this candy never found its way out of our house. We loved all the candy bars included in the assortment, and we decided to keep them all to ourselves.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I love this even when it'snot Halloween because this is a priority on the best candy bars are in here I mean seriously it's the ultimate bag of candy eight is pricey because this such bite-size I think I paid like 1099 but then I seen that in a Lowe's store for 599 so I just I guess a Halloween it goes up but during the rest of the year and achieve the packaging is great the individually wrapped and it's a great great tasty treat
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
It really is an all-time great mix of candy. I'm impressed that they included Whoppers in here because I feel like they're a very underappreciated candy with a unique taste. The others are known classics, of course, in a good size for snacking. The problem is, trying to limit yourself in such a big bag!
Rachel O.
Ludowici, GA
This mix is perfect for everyone. It includes all the favorites that everyone eats first. This isn't your bottom of the bowl kind of candy. This is the premium- best house on the block- kind of mix. You cvs too go wrong with this mix of chocolate and it has quickly become my holiday favorite!
Jeanett A.
I love the Hershey's Halloween Assortment Candy that have the Reese Peanut Butter Cup with the peanut butter and chocolate on top cup, The Hershey's chocolate bar, Whopper and Kit Kat bar with the crisp cookie with chocolate on top.These candy have been out for years and taste so good.
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
This is my all time favorite mixed bag of candy to pass out to all my lovely truck or treaters and they love this mix as well, they always say they look forward to the treat bags I make with this fun and sweet mix. I highly recommend this product and will buy again and again.
Wanda D.
This bag is the only bag of candy I bought this year. We don't get many #TrickOrTreaters, but I like to make sure I have enough to go around and a little left over for me. 👍🏼 The assortment is just right and can put a smile on any kids face! #HalloweenEssential 🎃🕸
Grayson C.
Camby, IN
These are great for Halloween! Its is so convent to buy at the grocery store. It's such a great price for the amount of candy that come in the bag. It is a great value. I eat and buy these every Halloween. I would completely recommend this to others.
Sarrah J.
These are the perfect candy bags for Halloween, they have a variety of choices so every one is happy. They are a great price for the quantity. I would recommend this to many others whether you have kids or just want to put out for a get together.
Kristine S.
This is my go to bunch I love to hand out for Halloween trick or treaters! It's all the classics without any of the ones kids and adults want to pick through! I'm a chocoholic so any of the sugary sour gummy treats I trade for any of these!
nita C.
These are very good I need to find me some of these love them alots thanks ncc