Hershey's Halloween All Time Greats Candy Assortment uploaded by ashley b.Hershey's Halloween All Time Greats Candy Assortment uploaded by Faith D.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Halloween All Time Greats Candy Assortment: Contains Hershey's Milk Chocolate snack size, Kit Kat Miniatures, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups snack size, and Whoppers snack size Fill Trick or Treat bags with these Halloween favorites see more...

• These are very good I need to find me some of these love them al...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Giving out candy is the happiest time for around Halloween because I love the look on the children's faces when they get. This candy doesn't compare to any other candy out. I love the variety of candy that they have in there.
Kavashea B.
this product gets me in the Halloween spirit because candy is a big part of Halloween, and this product includes all of the best of the best candies in the world. I don't have to look for them individually like with other brands. It also is not pricey & they are easy to find , which makes my life and Halloween all the better and enjoyable
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
This bag is one of my favorite go tos! It has all of the good chocolate that I love. The kids love it too! The only negative is that when you get it from certain places the chocolate doesn't taste quite right
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I love this assortment! We bought it last year at Walmart- while I think that the price was a bit much, it doesn't have any filler candies in it. They are all classics and so good! I will repurchase this year, but I'm going to check at CVS or Walgreens for sales. Who doesn't love to save money?
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I love this bag of candy! It has different choices in it and comes with plenty! I bought my bag at Walmart and though the price may seem high it is worth it for what comes in it! Let’s face it Reese’s is my favorite! And compared to other bulk bags I think this is the best option and would recommend it to others!
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love this assortment!! I always buy some a few weeks before Halloween and then have to buy more because I always wind up eating them. They have a great mix of all my faves
Jackie S.
The perfect assortment of the best chocolate on the market. They are also the perfect size. You get a lot in a bag and it’s super affordable. I always buy a couple bags every year to pass out on Halloween.
Kelly G.
Corning, NY
All my favorite chocolate candies ... the price is ok but there is a lot and there is a variety.. it’s better to buy the bigger bags of candy , rather then the small ones ...i would def recommend this product to others ...
Lars T.
Orlando, FL
Delicious assortment of all my favorites. This bag of sweetness is about $5. Compared to others the variety an an price don't compare. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Chocolate is a Halloween must have!
Evelyn A.
Decatur , GA
Always get a ton of Halloween candy- but if I buy far enough ahead I eat it all lol- but this contains all of my favorite types of candy in mini sizes which is perfect to slip into lunches or your bag for a treat
nita C.
These are very good I need to find me some of these love them alots thanks ncc