BY HERSHEY'S #14 in Nut Candy

Hershey's graveyard treats reese peanut butter cups pumpkin, hershey's, mr. Goodbar, milk duds & york see more...

Diana J.
Laredo, TX
These are always great when you have a gathering at somebody's house everybody enjoys biting into these they are so delicious and peanut buttery! 😄
Kristen F.
Milton , FL
It is super awesome that they have it all in a variety bag so you are not stuck with.one thing, especially good for parties and have picky eaters
Mila N.
Baltimore, MD
Everyone loves an assortment of chocolate. There's truly something for everyone in this bag so you can please even the pickiest of candy eaters.
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Everyone loves chocolate on Halloween. And this bag gives you a little of everything. Kids love the mini bars and they’re great for passing out
Samantha C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great selection, all some of my favorite candies!!!!
I love Mr.Good bars!!!! I'm sure a lot of people can say they are just a great size!
Molly  C.
Fairborn, OH
I just love the shaped Reese's! they are so yummy and festive! I love the fact that you get more peanut butter filling with the pumpkins.
Rebecca L.
Saint Bernard, LA
A wonderful variety of all my favorites! You can't go wrong with this bag, whether it's for yourself or for parties or anything else!
Carla R.
Thiells, Ny
I gave those to the kids I used to take care. I stole some from their bags! Lol! Because I love Hershey's and thise were fabulous
Mary B.
Hazel Green, KY
I'm giving this three stars because i have not tried them but being that they are from Hershey's, i would imagine they are good
Arianny L.
Deland, Florida (FL)
Ooo[ooooooooooooooooloooo a mi hija le encanta esto y a mi esposo cuando ablas de chocolate hay están ellos son fanáticosus de