BY HERSHEY'S #14 in Nut Candy

Hershey's graveyard treats reese peanut butter cups pumpkin, hershey's, mr. Goodbar, milk duds & york see more...

Linda W.
Oswego, NY
This is a great size bag to have for the trick or treaters, it has a large variety of chocolate mini bars that children of all ages will love, they are reasonably priced and I highly recommend this product
Lisa D.
Blacklick, OH
I love Reese Cups, but the ones they make for holidays OMGGGGGGG they are so much better! I am nit sure what they do to them but I always make sure I buy extra. My family can't get enough
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
The pumpkins are basically the same as the eggs around easter time, because they both have a domed shape. They're both better than the original , in my opinion, because they seem to have more peanut butter filling :D
Lisa M.
DeRidder , LA
As I said before ill say it again reese's is always a favorite I love theyr holiday editions it seems as if you get more peanut butter lol. the pumpkins are just so cute with the same great creamy peanut butter
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
We were definitely the house of choice on Halloween when the kids realized we had the good stuff! And I pulled some aside for us too, cause there can never be enough Reese's in my life 😍
Audrey B.
Lancaster, PA
This bag of candy is the perfect blend of chocolates to hand out or simply keep for yourself. My personal favourite is the peanut butter cups, they melt in your mouth. So delicious!
Karley R.
BILLINGS, MO
My husband is a huge fan of Reeses Peanut Butter cups in the pumpkin shapes, Christmas tree shape, or Easter egg shape. Perfect chocolate to peanut butter ratio!
Yesenia V.
Chino, CA
Love the assortment in this bag of candy. There is something for everyone. My favorite is the pumpkin shaped Reese. Perfect for giving out to kids at Halloween.
Raveena A.
I bought these for Halloween - they're super cute and the perfect size. I got some extra on sale afterwards from Target so I could have some for myself! Yum!
Amanda H.
Fort Benning, GA
The variety in these treat bags are amazing and perfect for Halloween and trick or treaters. My children and husband enjoying picking thought it as wel.