BY HERSHEY'S #14 in Nut Candy

Hershey's graveyard treats reese peanut butter cups pumpkin, hershey's, mr. Goodbar, milk duds & york see more...

Hannah C.
Absolutely love these treats! I swear as pumpkins you get more chocolate and peanut butter flavor! They are also delicious in white chocolate peanut butter pumpkins! Definitely a must buy every year!
Jill H.
Candy always gets me in the mood for Halloween. Seeing the bags always makes me think of kids and trick or treating.
You can buy this everywhere, grocery story, drug stores and even dollar General.
Michelle L.
Plant City, FL
You CANNOT go wrong with Reese's peanut butter cups, but the shapes are simply wonderful. I've always said that food in special shapes is better..and Reese's Peanut Butter pumpkins prove that philosophy beyond a shadow of a doubt. I look forward to the holidays to get the cups in different delicious shapes!
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
This is the best selection of the Hershey's chocolates. My favorites are the dark one and Reese's. In my opinion even when I'm not a big fan of Hershey's, I prefer stronger flavors, this package is perfect to watch movies on Saturday night or just having it on my desk drawers (I'm a teacher) hehe
Ashlee S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Reese Cups on their own, and I love halloween. Combine the two, and you have something that definitely interests me. Although I buy the normal Reese Cups all year long, I enjoy buying the seasonal shapes. This is also the main candy I give out to trick or treaters who visit my home.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Amazing! There's nothing better than Reese's peanut butrer cups in different shapes. I think they taste better for some reason. I purchase the day after Halloween to get the bargains. Reese's is by far the superior brand when it comes to PB & chocolate. Nothing can compare!
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
The pumpkins are basically the same as the eggs around easter time, because they both have a domed shape. They're both better than the original , in my opinion, because they seem to have more peanut butter filling :D
Lisa M.
DeRidder , LA
As I said before ill say it again reese's is always a favorite I love theyr holiday editions it seems as if you get more peanut butter lol. the pumpkins are just so cute with the same great creamy peanut butter
Raveena A.
I bought these for Halloween - they're super cute and the perfect size. I got some extra on sale afterwards from Target so I could have some for myself! Yum!
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
We were definitely the house of choice on Halloween when the kids realized we had the good stuff! And I pulled some aside for us too, cause there can never be enough Reese's in my life 😍