BY HERSHEY'S #14 in Nut Candy

Hershey's graveyard treats reese peanut butter cups pumpkin, hershey's, mr. Goodbar, milk duds & york see more...

Lisa D.
Blacklick, OH
I love Reese Cups, but the ones they make for holidays OMGGGGGGG they are so much better! I am nit sure what they do to them but I always make sure I buy extra. My family can't get enough
Amanda H.
Fort Benning, GA
The variety in these treat bags are amazing and perfect for Halloween and trick or treaters. My children and husband enjoying picking thought it as wel.
Samantha C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great selection, all some of my favorite candies!!!!
I love Mr.Good bars!!!! I'm sure a lot of people can say they are just a great size!
Rebecca L.
Saint Bernard, LA
A wonderful variety of all my favorites! You can't go wrong with this bag, whether it's for yourself or for parties or anything else!
Christina L.
A variety bag with everyone in the house favorite candy bar!? How can you go wrong with this bag?!
Patricia M.
Perfect for a birthday piñata it comes with assortated candies and they are all delicious
angela p.
Great for treat bags for birthday parties. great for snacking as well. love
Toni G.
Magna, UT
This just tastes like childhood and Halloween! This is my favorite mix and the peanut butter pumpkins are the BEST part. The variety is great and keeps you from getting sick of any of them. Definitely buy this bad boy.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
This is my absolute favorite candy mix for Halloween. You can get it at any local kroger or Walmart. I don’t even like to pass it out I just want it all for myself lol. Not too expensive either! Definitely recommend!!
Brianna J.
Pleasant Pr, WI
All things chocolate in this bag! Perfect for trick or treaters! The amount of candy you receive is enough depending on the size bag you buy I feel the bags imitate how much you receive. I will buy this year!