BY HERSHEY'S #14 in Nut Candy

Hershey's graveyard treats reese peanut butter cups pumpkin, hershey's, mr. Goodbar, milk duds & york see more...

Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite candy mix for Halloween. You can get it at any local kroger or Walmart. I don’t even like to pass it out I just want it all for myself lol. Not too expensive either! Definitely recommend!!
Brianna J.
Pleasant Pr, WI
All things chocolate in this bag! Perfect for trick or treaters! The amount of candy you receive is enough depending on the size bag you buy I feel the bags imitate how much you receive. I will buy this year!
Toni G.
Magna, UT
This just tastes like childhood and Halloween! This is my favorite mix and the peanut butter pumpkins are the BEST part. The variety is great and keeps you from getting sick of any of them. Definitely buy this bad boy.
Hannah C.
Absolutely love these treats! I swear as pumpkins you get more chocolate and peanut butter flavor! They are also delicious in white chocolate peanut butter pumpkins! Definitely a must buy every year!
Jill H.
Candy always gets me in the mood for Halloween. Seeing the bags always makes me think of kids and trick or treating.
You can buy this everywhere, grocery story, drug stores and even dollar General.
Michelle L.
Plant City, FL
You CANNOT go wrong with Reese's peanut butter cups, but the shapes are simply wonderful. I've always said that food in special shapes is better..and Reese's Peanut Butter pumpkins prove that philosophy beyond a shadow of a doubt. I look forward to the holidays to get the cups in different delicious shapes!
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the best selection of the Hershey's chocolates. My favorites are the dark one and Reese's. In my opinion even when I'm not a big fan of Hershey's, I prefer stronger flavors, this package is perfect to watch movies on Saturday night or just having it on my desk drawers (I'm a teacher) hehe
Ashlee S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Reese Cups on their own, and I love halloween. Combine the two, and you have something that definitely interests me. Although I buy the normal Reese Cups all year long, I enjoy buying the seasonal shapes. This is also the main candy I give out to trick or treaters who visit my home.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Amazing! There's nothing better than Reese's peanut butrer cups in different shapes. I think they taste better for some reason. I purchase the day after Halloween to get the bargains. Reese's is by far the superior brand when it comes to PB & chocolate. Nothing can compare!
Caitlin P.
This is by far the best selection of Halloween candy. There is a little bit of everything included, so you don't have to worry about buying several bags of candy to offer trick or treaters a variety. Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins are my absolute favorite of all the holiday cups! Always the first to go!