Hershey's Goetze's Original Caramel Creams

Quality since 1895 America's kitchen-fresh candy

How many flavors are there in these
Start your review of Hershey's Goetze's Original Caramel Creams!
Product Highlights
One of my favorite candies as a kid, love the chewy and creamy all in one.in reviews
I have loved these things ever since I was little.in reviews
I always get them at store.in reviews
Jeana K.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Goetze's Original Caramel Creams Bulls-Eyes Candy. The combination of caramel and vanilla cream is so good. I think my favorite part is the vanilla cream. These are small and easy to eat on the go when you have a craving for something sweet.
Debbie B.
W Jefferson, OH
These have been my all time favorite candy since I was a kid, they must be fresh and the center must be soft.
Ashley B.
This candy brings me back to my youth. I can remember fighting with my sisters over who got the last delicious one!
Liz W.
Venetia, PA
This candy always brings me back to my childhood! Always a sweet treat my dad would surprise us with! So yummy.
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,199 reviews
Not a fan of these at all. I think it I’d the cream center that throws,off the caramel balance In My mind. Not a fan of the caramel either. To me the candy tastes fake.
Mandi M.
Fort Gay, WV
Perfect little treat!!! Its hard to pass this caramel treat up as you’re passing by it at the store.
Jill  B.
Batavia, OH
One of my all time favorite childhood memories my mom also loved these and she never ate candy so good
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember this classic candy from my childhood too! I've never been a big fan as over always butterscotch and toffee hard candies rather than soft caramel, and I have never really liked the weird cream in the middle of these ones..just a little bit too sweet for my taste. I do know lots of people love them though, the bag that I just scanned was empty in my kitchen when I woke up..seems like someone I live with must REALLY enjoy them
Marisol A.
Candler, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think this product is very good and delicious to sweeten your life. This product compares to others in that it has a creamy flavor. I don't know how to improve this product. This product is affordable to buy. I would recommend to others.
Fabian Gallardo E.
Weehawken, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Estos caramelos son muy ricos, aunque me gustan también de otras marcas, considero que es una buena opción para variar.