Hershey's Genuine Chocolate Plus Calcium Flavored Syrup uploaded by Sohaiba I.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Genuine Chocolate Plus Calcium Flavored Syrup
  • "This looks as good as the regular Hersey's chocolate syrup I love Hersey they are great on ice cream as well as in milk they are just great all around" in 2 reviews
Sarah B.
Sioux City, IA
We love Hershey syrup at our house and with 4 kids its frequently requested. I love this option with added calcium because it gives my kids (and if we are being honest me) a boost along side the milk or ice cream we eat it with. Tastes just the regular with an added bonus of extra calcium. Great stuff!
Carrie B.
Frankton, IN
Hersheys has to be my favorite chocolate of all time!!! I do not think they have a product that I do not like. This Hershey's chocolate is rich and creamy. Perfect for ice cream or chocolate milk. It has an authentic taste and can be very addicting!! Their hot fudge is my all time favorite but this chocolate syrup is a regular in my household.
Bree R.
Owensboro, KY
Hershey's chocolate syrup is the bomb + it has calcium so its even better. This is my preference when it comes to making chocolate milk and I am a HUGE chocolate milk fan. I think chocolate milk made by mixing in the Hershey's syrup is better than the already made chocolate milk. It's the best for ice cream too.
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
Doral, FL
Everything that is of this brand I love, the kisses chocolates, the malted up the syrup. I use it for ice cream, cakes, churros etc. I love his bitter taste that does not flush I'm his fans
krystal l.
This is my favorite chocolate sauce :)! It's great to put on ice cream, make chocolate milk, or use on any other desserts. It's not expensive to buy and you can find it at any walmart/target. The flavor is really good and I always go back to buying this.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
We have had Hershey's chocolate syrup in my house my entire life and io recently tried this one, although by accident. I don't notice any taste difference from traditional chocolate syrup, which is good. Can't go wrong, but I've come to prefer the special dark syrup in my adulthood.
Mariana P.
Hershey got the best chocolate in the whole world. Love to use this syrup on ice cream and strawberries. It's just perfect. Love the flavor. The price is just right. I can buy this everyday,.
crismary m.
Medley, FL
Like good chocolate lover, this product does not escape me . is a delight the perfect companion for any dessert . In particular me I can eat what q is, with cookies, ice cream , fruit and even alone. worth it
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
Hershey's Chocolate Syrup will ALWAYS be the go-to for perfect chocolate milk. This product specifically has added calcium which is always a bonus, specifically if you may be using a nut-based or soy milk that may be lacking in calcium. Good for the taste buds, good for the bones.
Brittany J.
I prefer the powdered mix but this a good as well.It takes a lot to mix it in and it tends to settle a lot on the bottom of the glass. I like the fact that it has added calcium on top the calcium in milk.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
I especially love chocolate in a vanilla ice cream my favorite and my girls loves them their chocolate milk.
Victoria F.