Hershey's Fun Stuff Fruit Flavored Candy uploaded by May G.

BY HERSHEY'S #24 in Candy Variety Packs

Hershey's Assorted Fruit Flavored Candy: Includes Jolly Ranchers Hard Candy, Twizzlers Cherry Pull 'n Peel, and Twizzlers Strawberry Twist Snack size Fun stuff Twizzlers candies are kosher see more...

Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
This is an ideal bag of candy for a sweet/fruity/sugar fiend who needs a bit of a buffer to not eat the whole bag in one sitting. Twirlers and JRs both need a bit of time to consume. They're not quick candies. And they're actually kind of filling. They're also quick on the sugar high so combined with the slower time it takes to eat them, you're more likely to realize they're not the best sugary sweet you could be eating right now, which will also make you have a decent cutoff point. But they're still good. You could do much, much, worse. I'm looking at you, chocolate Crackle bar.
Evelyn R.

Absoulutely delicious Hershey's Chocolate Candy in a 4 medley variety of nugget shaped form in flavors of Milk Chocolate, Milk Chocolate with Almonds, Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds and Special Dark with Almonds. I enjoy each and every single one, my favorites being Toffee with Almond and the Special Dark ones. Approx. 100 pieces per bag, good value at just $10.00! Great and long lasting for personal use depending on intake or for Halloween if you so choose?! Highly Recommended!
Amy S.
Rock Hill, SC
Love this batch of candy! Its really good, and well you can let the kids have some also. The quality isn't to chewy and its not to sweet.
I eat Hershey candy just about every week.
The flavors, well anything but Cherry.... yuck!
I buy this weekly so, purchase yup. I rebuy it every week!
Samantha P.
Hands down one of the BEST variety bags of candy available! I love the sweet taste of chewy, juicy Twizzlers and the delicious Jolly Rancher hard candies!! This along with Reeses, Twix, Take 5's, almond joys, Gummy worms and whoppers? best halloween candies ever!!
Cristian R.
Is a great alternative to fattier snacks and gives you a variety of tastes and textures, which I appreciate I want to say just how FRESH this ended up tasting! I was really quite amazed how fresh tasting it tasted that it tasted I just want to say it is allsome
Dana C.
Yorba Linda, CA
Who doesn't love a bag of assorted Hershey's chocolates??? All of my favorites all in one big bag. Love to get this mix for Halloween treats. In the case we don't get many trick or treaters I will have leftover treats for myself! YUMMY!
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite candies for Halloween preferably the twizzlers! I don't know what it but the ones packaged like these are my favorite! This is my go to halloween candy!
May G.
Green Oak
Just made a dentists dream cake out of these plus a few others for a couple parties over the past few months. These candies, a glue gun and you don't even have to worry about them melting 😎
Sara S.
New Wilmington, PA
This is great for when you work with kids or Halloween or kids party. This candy goes well even with young adults. My favorite it the twizzlers!! I always eat all of them first !
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I have not. Try ed these yet but I am ready for a review of the m and. Give my feedback on how good they are so I can tell my friends and family about the m and that the y should try them