Hershey's Flavour of California - Kit Kat Strawberry Bar uploaded by Nicole S.Hershey's Flavour of California - Kit Kat Strawberry Bar uploaded by Dulce S.Hershey's Flavour of California - Kit Kat Strawberry Bar uploaded by briseida S.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Anybody try this yet? What do you think of it? Me I absolutely l...1 Answers
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
First of all this is delicious. It taste like strawberry shortcake in a candy bar. It is strawberry flavored chocolate with cake flavored wafers. They are good when you want something different than ordinary chocolate.
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
I had a legitimate week long obsession with these when I first found them! I am not an artificial strawberry lover, but heard that Japanese Kit Kat strawberry flavor are a hit since it tastes different. So of course I needed to try these. The strawberry flavor is LEGIT! I worried it'd have that stereotypical, overly sweet strawberry taste, but no. Somehow they managed to put the same tartness from a strawberry into this Kit Kat and that completely made the difference for me. I'm already a Kit Kat fan, and I really hope that the United States continues with this flavored Kit Kat trend!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I came across these and thought "why not?" And I'm glad I did because I think I'm newly obsessed! I'm not much of a candy person, but when I do get in the mood these are definitely going to be on my list! They taste like strawberry milk, which I happen to be a fan of, so perfect! These are much better than a plain strawberry wafer cookie. Add the same great Kit Kat crisp and you've got a new favorite!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don’t know if it’s the same kit Kat but it’s strawberry and it’s straight from Japan and I love kit Kat chocolate but this flavor it’s really good too it taste like yogurt but it has that strawberry taste too I can’t explain with that cookie crunch
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
I only bought one and I'm so sad I didn't stock up because I can't find them anymore. This flavor was so good and so different from all the other chocolate candies out there. I hope to stumble upon this unicorn candy again one day. I hope this becomes a flavor staple or that I just get a lifetime supply, either one works :)
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
OMG I love these. I have been ordering them from Japan for a while now. So happy i can just buy them at the store now. Single packs or a bag of them is fine by me. normal price all kit kats are. If you love anything strawberry flavored you will love these.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Extremely rich chocolate! Omg is this delicious for those with a sweet tooth. I really wish they could keep this on the shelves forever. This has a strawberry white chocolate outside with little cream cheese flavored bits mixed into the wafer! My favorite!
mariana g.
Fairfax, VA
I AM SOOOO HAPPY I FOUND THESE!!! Except now they are SO hard to find! These are 100% the best version of kit Kat out there, the strawberry flavor is great. I found them at Walmart, and have never seen more than 3 in stock at the time. I am definitely trying to find more to buy again!
Sabrina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg! This tastes just like strawberry nesquick and it's amazing it even smells like it. Although I loved it. It was too sweet for me to eat more than one piece and I'm not sure I would but it again. But it was good just to sweet for me
Sarah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg omg omg!! I love love these!! They are so worth buying, so tastey especially if you put them in the freezer for a bit just gets it a better taste to me! Walmart has a bigger bag of it for like $3 and it's so worth it!!
Sarah A.
Anybody try this yet? What do you think of it? Me I absolutely love it!