Hershey's Flavour of California - Kit Kat Strawberry Bar uploaded by Dulce S.Hershey's Flavour of California - Kit Kat Strawberry Bar uploaded by Nicole S.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Anybody try this yet? What do you think of it? Me I absolutely lov...1 Answers
Lolly A.
Lolly A.
Bessemer City, NC
I had a legitimate week long obsession with these when I first found them! I am not an artificial strawberry lover, but heard that Japanese Kit Kat strawberry flavor are a hit since it tastes different. So of course I needed to try these. The strawberry flavor is LEGIT! I worried it'd have that stereotypical, overly sweet strawberry taste, but no. Somehow they managed to put the same tartness from a strawberry into this Kit Kat and that completely made the difference for me. I'm already a Kit Kat fan, and I really hope that the United States continues with this flavored Kit Kat trend!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
I only bought one and I'm so sad I didn't stock up because I can't find them anymore. This flavor was so good and so different from all the other chocolate candies out there. I hope to stumble upon this unicorn candy again one day. I hope this becomes a flavor staple or that I just get a lifetime supply, either one works :)
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
OMG I love these. I have been ordering them from Japan for a while now. So happy i can just buy them at the store now. Single packs or a bag of them is fine by me. normal price all kit kats are. If you love anything strawberry flavored you will love these.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Extremely rich chocolate! Omg is this delicious for those with a sweet tooth. I really wish they could keep this on the shelves forever. This has a strawberry white chocolate outside with little cream cheese flavored bits mixed into the wafer! My favorite!
Sarah A.
Omg omg omg!! I love love these!! They are so worth buying, so tastey especially if you put them in the freezer for a bit just gets it a better taste to me! Walmart has a bigger bag of it for like $3 and it's so worth it!!
Dulce S.
Dulce S.
Fresno, CA
Delicious! I'm so happy there is strawberry flavor kit Kats here in the United States ! I no longer have to order from another country . This strawberry kit Kat taste just like the Japanese version!
Eileen A.
Eileen A.
I love chocolate and I love strawberry, and I also love Kit Kat so as soon as I saw this at the store I has to try it. It tastes better than I expected and I hope they make it a regular product. Yummy!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Kit Kat Bars are my favorite so when I seen this Strawberry one, I had to try it! No disappointment here, it is absolutely amazing. It tastes like Strawberry ice cream.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Absolutely disgusting. I'm disappointed that KitKat tried to change it up and go in this direction. I wouldn't buy again or recommend!
Andy C.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Kit Kat is my all time favorite candy bar. I was nervous to try these. They are not bad but I still think a classic kit Kat is the way to go.
Sarah A.
Anybody try this yet? What do you think of it? Me I absolutely love it!