Hershey's Flavour of California Kit Kat Strawberry Bar uploaded by briseida S.Hershey's Flavour of California Kit Kat Strawberry Bar uploaded by Dulce S.Hershey's Flavour of California Kit Kat Strawberry Bar uploaded by Nicole S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Olivia N.
Hands down the best of the bunch is the Strawberry KitKat, the collection's only California-inspired flavor. Japan has had a strawberry KitKat for years, and Americans have felt the envy. Now we have a chance to stock up on the fruity wafer while it's available, and you'll thank yourself for scouting these out. The strawberry icing isn't too sweet, and the wafers themselves have a different filling that we can't quite place but still is one that we keep going back for
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
First of all this is delicious. It taste like strawberry shortcake in a candy bar. It is strawberry flavored chocolate with cake flavored wafers. They are good when you want something different than ordinary chocolate.
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
I had a legitimate week long obsession with these when I first found them! I am not an artificial strawberry lover, but heard that Japanese Kit Kat strawberry flavor are a hit since it tastes different. So of course I needed to try these. The strawberry flavor is LEGIT! I worried it'd have that stereotypical, overly sweet strawberry taste, but no. Somehow they managed to put the same tartness from a strawberry into this Kit Kat and that completely made the difference for me. I'm already a Kit Kat fan, and I really hope that the United States continues with this flavored Kit Kat trend!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
I came across these and thought "why not?" And I'm glad I did because I think I'm newly obsessed! I'm not much of a candy person, but when I do get in the mood these are definitely going to be on my list! They taste like strawberry milk, which I happen to be a fan of, so perfect! These are much better than a plain strawberry wafer cookie. Add the same great Kit Kat crisp and you've got a new favorite!
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
I only bought one and I'm so sad I didn't stock up because I can't find them anymore. This flavor was so good and so different from all the other chocolate candies out there. I hope to stumble upon this unicorn candy again one day. I hope this becomes a flavor staple or that I just get a lifetime supply, either one works :)
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
OMG I love these. I have been ordering them from Japan for a while now. So happy i can just buy them at the store now. Single packs or a bag of them is fine by me. normal price all kit kats are. If you love anything strawberry flavored you will love these.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Extremely rich chocolate! Omg is this delicious for those with a sweet tooth. I really wish they could keep this on the shelves forever. This has a strawberry white chocolate outside with little cream cheese flavored bits mixed into the wafer! My favorite!
Sabrina D.
Omg! This tastes just like strawberry nesquick and it's amazing it even smells like it. Although I loved it. It was too sweet for me to eat more than one piece and I'm not sure I would but it again. But it was good just to sweet for me
Eileen A.
I love chocolate and I love strawberry, and I also love Kit Kat so as soon as I saw this at the store I has to try it. It tastes better than I expected and I hope they make it a regular product. Yummy!
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Kit Kat Bars are my favorite so when I seen this Strawberry one, I had to try it! No disappointment here, it is absolutely amazing. It tastes like Strawberry ice cream.
Sarah A.
Anybody try this yet? What do you think of it? Me I absolutely love it!
Kat J.
Is the strawberry flavor artificial tasting?