Hershey's Favorites Assortment uploaded by Adeena H.

Hershey's Favorites Assortment

Enjoy your favorite treats all in one bag with Hershey's Assorted Favorites Milk Chocolate Candy. In this assortment, you will find Hershey's Kisses, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, and Hershey's Miniatures. Indulge your own sweet tooth with a delicious after-dinner snack, serve them at parties, or put them in gift bags to get the most out of these chocolatey delights. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It provides a variety of different chocolate items to meet all sweet tooth needs. " in 1 review
  • "Love love these bite size chocolate bars." in 1 review
  • "I usually can never finish a whole candy bar so the minis are perfect!" in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with this chocolates all different variety yummy all different brands to try" in 1 review
  • "This is perfect because you have all kind of chocolates and you can share them with your friends and family hut personally, i think they should add dark chocolate to the mixūüėä" in 1 review
Tira B.
I'm addicted to chocolate and I think because of things like this when you mix all good flavors together it's heaven omg I have jars around my house filled with candy that no one can touch lol
Cherry W.
Denver, CO
You can't ever go wrong with chocolate but Hershey's is amazing one of the top chocolate makers out there in fact I can't think of another chocolate bar I would use for s'mores and that is a great summer time treat for everyone and camping either in the woods or at home wouldn't be right with out s'mores
Kayla S.
Fairfield, AL
Definitely addictive if you're a huge chocolate fan. You can never go wrong with choosing a Hershey's product. I just wish instead of having two of regular milk chocolate products, they had three completely different. Like maybe milk chocolate, peanut butter cup and white chocolate? Or dark.
Its still a great snack product, and Hershey's is very delicious, in the end.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I buy the #Hershey's Assorted Favorites Milk Chocolate candies so that I can have a variety of different flavors. I mainly buy this at the grocery store. I eat at least 4-6 of them a day. They are the perfect size. I would recommend them to others.
Dayana M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Love these! I'm a chocolate lover, they satisfy my craving all the time. Very affordable, I tend to buy a lot of these for Halloween since most kids love these kind of chocolates more than any other candy.
Desiree F.
La Puente, CA
These are perfect to hand out during Halloween! I always buy the big bag at Walmart. And even if it's not for a special occasion, it's still nice to have for a little chocolate snack here and there.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
Hershey's is among our favorite chocolate brands. We love these assorted bags because there is something for everyone. This assortment is a great value and available and many places. You can't go wrong with Hershey's. :)
Lamonica H.
Edgemoor, SC
Hershey's Assorted Milk Chocolate Candies are delicious even in such a small size. I love milk chocolate especially, and the small pieces allow me to limit how much chocolate I am eating versus a large candy bar. Although it would be tough to make s'mores, the chocolates are still delicious.
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is seriously heaven in a bag. I like all the varieties in this bag and that's rare. A lot of these mixed bags have candies that I don't like, but I like everything in this bag! It's dangerous to have in the house, but I don't care! I love it!!
Takisha C.
I love the Hershey assorted milk chocolate candy. The price is reasonable for the amount of candy given in the packing. The chocolate is fresh, delicious and I enjoy the variety of different flavors. This product is definitely a repurchase buy as the assortment makes it easy to share.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Anyone else think that they should add dark chocolate to this bag?
sojida r.
Don't you guys think they should add like twix and snickers ?
Tira B.
Is their anyway you can just have bags of all the good chocolate like kit Kat's,Reese cups, and Hershey all in one and do something special for holidays?
Emily S.