BY HERSHEY'S

Sharon S.
According to the holidays, hershey's got this amazing idea of mixing all their chocolates in one pack. OMG. I bought this at wallmart and when I saw this I though exactly the same of you. OMG. This is amazing, the only thing that I have to say is I wish it would be a little bit more filled. I run out of them so easily.

I wish y'all can try this wonderful creation! Enjoy!
Madeline M.
Love this assorted bag of sweets. The rich chocolate flavor is amamzing. Hershey's Miniatures Assortment , next time you go to the store make sure you buy one.
Casey J.
It has all the traditional favorites in it . It's slightly over priced I think just because it's in a spring bag for Easter but you can't argue with non-generic candy. Worth it. We ate the whole bag.
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
The kids love when they get chocolate in their easter eggs. Hershey's doesn't dissapoint. They are a little pricey, but chocolate variety bags usually are. Traditional Hershey's flavors, the Reese's are always the first to be devoured. We grab a couple bags of these every Easter!
Cindy l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hershey candy is always a good well known brand to go to you can never go wrong i like to eat this as a treat evety so often and for a good price at any store you go to and all there flavors are good and affordable everyone in the family can injoy from big to small
Victoria A.
N Chesterfld, VA
Great to use for putting in Easter eggs for Easter egg hunts, as well as the eggs you place in each child's Easter basket. Makes it so you don't have to buy multiple bags of different candies to get the selection.
Dyana C.
Laredo, TX
Aww love , the eggs Easter ! for souvenirs , snacks ! classics at this time ! I actually like Hershey's full range of products !!! all my favorite chocolates stuffed with almonds, cokies and cream !!!obviusly am repurchase a worthy! every spring!!!
Luz  B.
I absolutely love this assortment of chocolates, especially because you're not left with one big bag of just one chocolate to get tired of. You have many options to choose from, they're mini and they're so good.
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
Bought a couple bags of this for easter and filled everyone's baskets with each chocolate. they loved it! Hershey's makes some of the best and affordable chocolates that children to adults love
Tracy E.
Lafayette, LA
I bought this recently to fill our plastic eggs for our annual Good Friday Easter egg hunt! All the candy in it is good candy. Nothing new candy wise so we know the candy taste good! I usually don't buy big candy packages for Easter. This year was a first.
Olivia M.
Hope Mills
Is there more of one than another candy in the bag?
shareen g.
These look like such a fantastic easter gift! Are these available in the uk?
thais l.
Quero ganha como eu Fasso
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Love the bag they come in. Will Walmart or Sam's club have these?