BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Milk Chocolate Eggs™.

Big bag. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Good quality chocolate and a fun size treat." in 1 review
  • "They melt in your mouth and are the regular Hershey's milk chocolate that is delicious. " in 1 review
  • "they taste even better than a hesheys bar to me." in 1 review
  • "These are really good, i just wish they were a little bit more milky." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Soooooo disappointed. I bought a bag of these and they didn't taste like Hershey's chocolate. Well, they sort of did, but a bit waxier, like a cheaper version. Bummer. I love Hershey's chocolate, but these are just a step above Palmers and that's bad!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just recently bought these at cvs because they were on sale! I regret buying them because they are so so so so addicting! They were on sale for $2 and I highly recommend them even if they weren't on sale! So yummy
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I just bought two bags of these because they were on sale for under $2.00 since easter was a month ago. They are bite-sized pieces of chocolate in the shape of an egg. It has the same flavor and texture as a Hershey's chocolate chocolate bar. I probably wouldn't have bought them if it wasn't for the price, but I do like to have it available for when I need a chocolate fix.
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
Love these! They always go in the Easter baskets I make. I also keep a bag for myself. They are so good! A nice treat to fix your sweet tooth needs. Definitely recommend for anyone that puts together their own Easter baskets or has a major chocolate sweet tooth like me.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
These are a number one buy for the Easter egg baskets for everyone in our family. There very affordable , usually can be found on sale too. I get them every year at Easter. I will buy again . They taste amazing just like a little Hersey bar . I recommend buying these.
Taryn R.
Chula Vista , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Heck yeah! Hershey Easter egg chocolates are amazing. I love to pop one in my mouth and let it melt away. It's taste is delicious! I always look forward to packing my children's Easter baskets with these. Only because I intend to eat them alllllll yum!
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
I am OBSESSED with these. The only reason I ever end up going to the store during Easter time is just for there. They are AMAZING. I always buy them somewhere like Target or Wal-Mart. I run through them really fast though, they're so addicting.
Selena A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good! Perfect for Easter! My daughter loves them as well! I love how it's REAL solid milk chocolate. Hershey's is a great brand. I have to get these every Easter. A fairly good price too! Definitely recommend!
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kids loved these in their Easter baskets. Good price for spreading between multiple baskets. Love the smoothness of the chocolate. It's my favorite store brand chocolate. I could eat it all day. My friends love it too.
Morgan W.
THESE ARE THE BEST CHOCOLATE EGGS!! I seriously buy so many bags of these around Easter so I can have them almost year round. These just taste so much better than regular Hershey's bars. everyone needs to have a bag of these during Easter!