BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Eggs. see more...

• Has anyone tried these? Are they better than peeps? 2 Answers
  • Where do you find these in NC?2 Answers
Annmarie G.
Annmarie G.
Irwin, PA
Most people would say they love the Reese Peanut Butter Eggs in their easter basket but not me. I go for the Hershey Easter milk chocolate covered marshmallow eggs first! It's when you go and take a bite an the chocolate which covers it begins to crackle in your mouth as the Soft gooy, marshmallow begins to ooze from the center on to your tongue. Nothing Better! Awesome!
Pam O.
Pam O.
Highland, CA
I love these marshmallow eggs. I wait for them to come out at Easter every year and buy them just for myself. They are a little pricey, but I splurge on the every year because they are just so good. I have had several of the cheaper brand marshmallow eggs and they just can't compete with Hershey's.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
These are amazing! They're like peeps covered in chocolate--which I know exist, but these are just better. They don't make me feel all sick, and gooey inside. And they come in a pack! Everywhere I search, I can always only find the Peeps eggs in singles. These are much better.
Woodrina J.
Woodrina J.
Virginia Beach, VA
Great price, great taste, great texture GREAT EVERYTHING!! I love these!! You cannot go wrong with great marshmallows covered in Hershey's chocolate. I wish these were sold all year round but I definitely rack up during Easter season! Everyone needs to try these!
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I love these! I always buy chocolate covered marshmallows when they are out around the holidays. I could eat the whole pack by myself. They are so decilious and affordable. I do not need expensive chocolate, just give me Hersheys and I am happy!
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are good treats. Didn't know if they would be good but they are amazing. This is a seasonal candy. You can get them in single packs or packs of 6. I've never had a good marshmallow candy in till this one. Would recommend.
Young M.
Young M.
I love everything and anything sugar-related. The Hershey's Easter Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Eggs are by far the best marshmallow chocolate-covered eggs I've ever tasted. Wish I could get them year round!
Amber K.
Amber K.
These are really good. The chocolate tastes good and the marshmallow taste good. Together, the taste is amazing! I would highly recommend anyone who is buying Easter candy to buy this. It's a great product.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Every Easter my family gives out Easter milk chocolate covered marshmallow eggs. I eat them during the spring time and they're pretty affordable. You can get these at your local shop or at a candy store.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
One of my favorite parts about Easter is these little guys. I love chocolate but when you Mix that with a marshmallow! So good! Put them in the fridge to make them nice and cold and they are delicious.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Has anyone tried these? Are they better than peeps?
Jesenia C.
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
Where do you find these in NC?