BY HERSHEY'S

Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I bought these at Walmart yesterday on clearance since it was a day after Easter.  Omg, sooo good!  I love a marshmallow and these are dipped in chocolate.  You really can't go wrong.  They are so good that I ate 2 in the car, and then 3 after my dinner.  It's a very light and fluffy marshmallow and then soft milk chocolate.  Dangerously delicious!
Miranda V.
My favorite candy! I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Deja C.
lol I don't know ywhat why e and she came my niece and she is a big girl she who I has seen is her way to too big for her she and said yes but I am sure I am not gonna do it for me but she is not the niece of my life she niece and she came my niece and she came and she is my niece and she came my niece
Annmarie G.
Valencia
Most people would say they love the Reese Peanut Butter Eggs in their easter basket but not me. I go for the Hershey Easter milk chocolate covered marshmallow eggs first! It's when you go and take a bite an the chocolate which covers it begins to crackle in your mouth as the Soft gooy, marshmallow begins to ooze from the center on to your tongue. Nothing Better! Awesome!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
These are pretty good but far too rich! I can only eat one, and only my kids to have one like every few days during Easter so as not to overload them on sugar! lol! The marshmallow is tasty and the chocolate is good and just "hard" enough to balance out the sticky marshmallow.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I love these! I always buy chocolate covered marshmallows when they are out around the holidays. I could eat the whole pack by myself. They are so decilious and affordable. I do not need expensive chocolate, just give me Hersheys and I am happy!
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
These are amazing! They're like peeps covered in chocolate--which I know exist, but these are just better. They don't make me feel all sick, and gooey inside. And they come in a pack! Everywhere I search, I can always only find the Peeps eggs in singles. These are much better.
Angel C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg!!!! I'm not a huge fan of marshmallows, but some how Hersheys has made me a fan. I bought these delish covered chocolate eggs at Wal-Mart today when they had their left over Easter candy on sale. If I had known how yummy they are, I would have bought a few more packs. I will be looking for these next Easter season!!
Alex W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Oh my god i'm seriously obsessed with these! I love chocolate everything but what's even better about these are they have marshmallows inside! I wish I could get them all year round! They're even better than the Reese's eggs in my opinion! Buy them!
Pam O.
Highland, CA
I love these marshmallow eggs. I wait for them to come out at Easter every year and buy them just for myself. They are a little pricey, but I splurge on the every year because they are just so good. I have had several of the cheaper brand marshmallow eggs and they just can't compete with Hershey's.
Kim B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these? Are they better than peeps?
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
Where do you find these in NC?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your fav egg flavor?