BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Easter Favorites Filled Egg Assortment: Perfect prize for the winner of your annual Easter egg hunt or as a festive gift for friends and family Pure Hershey's milk chocolate Reese's miniatures Cadbury mini eggs Hershey's kisses Whoppers mini robin eggs see more...

• How many eggs come in a bag? 1 Answers
  • Do the eggs come filled or do you have to fill them yourself?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "We buy it every year for Easter for all the kids. " in 1 review
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We purchased these for Easter for my three kids they absolutely loved them. The color of the eggs for vibrant and the size was perfect. And of course the kids loved all the candy inside. I loved how convenient and easy it was to use the prefilled eggs.
Brenda S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Really fun when Easter came around, Even put money in it for my little brother to find and this was much easier since they already came filled, we've only gotten them this year didn't know about them last year, gonna definitely buy next year (:
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
I purchased these for my girls' Easter baskets and they made the whole process so easy. It has all her favorite candies inside the eggs. It seems more expensive, but considering you are getting eggs and the candy, it's not a bad deal. I plan to look for again next year.
Julia E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are amazing! You don't just get one brand of chocolate, you get a lot of different kinds which are great! I really like these not only for Easter but also just to keep around and eat one when I want to treat myself
Aimee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are like my all time favorite candy!! They taste really good. They have a sweet candy coating over a rich ball of creamy chocolate! You can also purchase these in a variety of colors at the craft store or online, for wedding cakes, cupcakes etc.
Olivia H.
Every easter i get so excited for these! wish Hershey would make them year long, i get mine at krogers, but you can get them anywhere. amazing flavor, great! there is nothing like this on the market. totally would repurchase !!!! 10/10 recommend
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
I love the Hershey's brand, but I've never been particularly fond of these filled eggs. I much rather prefer Lindor Truffles. While the price is much better compared to the truffles, the flavor is lacking. I can't say that I'd recommend this.
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
Yes, these are kinda pricey. BUUUUT!!!! They are such a time saver when you're like me and wait till the last minute to get those Easter eggs filled lol. They are the good candy that the kids get excited about and are a fun surprise to open!
Samantha A.
These are great idea for Easter it saves you the time of filling up each egg with candy for you! And what kid is an excited about seeing a bunch of great chocolate in their eggs! Also the eggs are very cute and colorful perfect for Easter.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Great for the kids.

It was a little pricey but my kids and the neighbors loved finding these and eating all the #yummy chocolate. Great flavor and melted in your mouth. We will but for next year as well.
Tiffany M.
Orlando, FL
Do the eggs come filled or do you have to fill them yourself?
Myra D.
Absecon, NJ
How many eggs come in a bag?