BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Eggs™ Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate. see more...

• How good is this on a scale from 1 to 10??4 Answers
  • "I would eat the whole bag in 2 seconds." in 1 review
  • "I always look forward to getting them in my Easter basket!" in 1 review
  • "It's Hershey's chocolate in a bite sized shape!!" in 1 review
Brittany R.
Very tasty and great to put in Easter eggs! creamy milk chocolate melts in your mouth.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these! love Hershey brand. very good and always repurchase these! So delicious
Sandy I.
Warren, OH
I love chocolate and these are amazing. I would highly recommend this product
Such a beautiful taste and an even better after taste, good for all ages and anyone who loves chocolate. very good for Easter time and very creative idea. would product and would recommend it to all chocolate lovers
Maca A.
Montreal, Quebec
These are my total guilty pleasure! So creamy and rich in flavor you won't resist having just one. Walmart usually have good deals, go check it out now, you won't regret it at all :) I totally recommend it!
Natalia P.
The flavor of Hershey's easter extra creamy milk chocolate eggs are amazing. I really care for my diet and try not to eat much fat or sugar . But my best cheatmeal is one of these eggs because they are incredible. This price is low and Hershey's always make good food.
Tamara D.
Aurora, Ontario
Hershey's Easter Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate Eggs are always the highlight of our Easter Egg Hunt. Reasonably priced and the best tasting chocolate for your money. A real find!
angelica t.
yigo guam
I've bought these before & absolutely love their creamy taste and texture. I love the packing of this, it looks fun and colorful!
Bailey H.
Great for putting in easter eggs . Great smooth melt in tyour mouth chocolate taste that generic brands just cant compete with
Beant M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolates taste amazing and a perfect during Easter! They taste absolutely Devine
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone else hate picking off the foil wrapper?
Karelisse V.
How good is this on a scale from 1 to 10??
Kristy M.
Huntington, NY
Is there filling or solid chocolate?