BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Eggs™ Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate. see more...

• How good is this on a scale from 1 to 10??4 Answers
  • "I always look forward to getting them in my Easter basket!" in 1 review
  • "It's Hershey's chocolate in a bite sized shape!!" in 1 review
cerissa s.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
Who doesn't love anything and everything made by HERSHEY's?!!?!?!?!?! is not all there sugary- sweet, delectable, mouth watering, heavenly chocolates just to die for?? :) These candies are so perfect to steal from the kids easter baskets while they aren't looking.... am I right?
Alejandro j.
Carpentersville, IL
I love love them right! One there great fo
r any ageI need more there so great for any age I love them the look display the color creaminess texture richness is in this!! I am going to buy more than anyone else in the world! Love love everything about the new chocolate!! I need MORE!
Hannah C.
Fort Myers, FL
So tasty and adorable for Easter Baskets or favors! Everybody loves chocolate so you really can't go wrong with this product.
Such a beautiful taste and an even better after taste, good for all ages and anyone who loves chocolate. very good for Easter time and very creative idea. would product and would recommend it to all chocolate lovers
Maca A.
Montreal, Quebec
These are my total guilty pleasure! So creamy and rich in flavor you won't resist having just one. Walmart usually have good deals, go check it out now, you won't regret it at all :) I totally recommend it!
Bailey H.
Great for putting in easter eggs . Great smooth melt in tyour mouth chocolate taste that generic brands just cant compete with
Beant M.
These chocolates taste amazing and a perfect during Easter! They taste absolutely Devine
Nakisha S.
Calgary, Alberta
These are great and perfect for Easter! Love Hershey's chocolate so these are great
Omg! Best chocolate ever, guys! Its so sweet and flavored. Love it! Totally!
Natalia P.
The flavor of Hershey's easter extra creamy milk chocolate eggs are amazing. I really care for my diet and try not to eat much fat or sugar . But my best cheatmeal is one of these eggs because they are incredible. This price is low and Hershey's always make good food.
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone else hate picking off the foil wrapper?
Karelisse V.
How good is this on a scale from 1 to 10??
Kristy M.
Huntington, NY
Is there filling or solid chocolate?