BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Eggs™ Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate. see more...

• How good is this on a scale from 1 to 10??4 Answers
  • "I always look forward to getting them in my Easter basket!" in 1 review
  • "It's Hershey's chocolate in a bite sized shape!!" in 1 review
Lynette J.
Roanoke, VA
I can't begin to explain the awesome yet yummy goodness that these are. Just melts right in your mouth and one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Children will absolutely love them as well.
Sandy B.
I loved getting these little "footballs" in my basket as a kid and I will continue the tradition with my kid. These get sprinkled in the Easter grass as extra little surprises aside from what goes in the plastic eggs. It's like a mini egg hunt!
Julie M.
MARY ESTHER, FL
These are one of the best candies that come out around Easter every year. They are a lot like M7M's but the coating on top tastes a bit different. Once you bit into them and the creamy chocolate hits your mouth, your taste buds are in heaven! Deff a personal fave!
keyty G.
I've bought these before & absolutely love their creamy taste. The colorful wrappers make them fun to open. I wish all Hershey's candy was made with the extra creamy recipe.
Vanessa W.
Why do the eggs taste so much better than the kisses? I assume they are made from the same recipe. These are now a must each spring. I buy two bags. One for Easter and one for me! HA!!
Renee Y.
Harrisonville, MO
OMG...these are soooo good. for that chocolatey craving that doesn't disappoint, these do the trick! Creamy and fantastic!
Lindsey M.
Worthington, PA
Perfect for Easter. Kids love them, as do adults. They taste so good and they are addicting. Once you have one, you want another.
Janel L.
Hollsopple, PA
What is there to say? It's Hershey's chocolate in a bite sized shape!! Yum and YES, please!! Love them in any shape, but for Easter...these are always in my kids baskets!
Bailey P.
The best Easter candy there is! I don't know how Hershey does it but these eggs are even creamier and richer than their usual bars. So yummy!
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Perfect to put in Easter eggs for kids! Love the size they come in which are perfect for little kids! Taste good too!
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone else hate picking off the foil wrapper?
Karelisse V.
How good is this on a scale from 1 to 10??
Kristy M.
Huntington, NY
Is there filling or solid chocolate?