BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Eggs™ Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate. see more...

• How good is this on a scale from 1 to 10??4 Answers
  • "I always look forward to getting them in my Easter basket!" in 1 review
  • "It's Hershey's chocolate in a bite sized shape!!" in 1 review
Jari M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Hershey's and their products, especially these. I like Hershey's better than most other chocolates because they taste delicious and are affordable and you can find Hershey products pretty much anywhere.
Sandy B.
I loved getting these little "footballs" in my basket as a kid and I will continue the tradition with my kid. These get sprinkled in the Easter grass as extra little surprises aside from what goes in the plastic eggs. It's like a mini egg hunt!
Kallista M.
These Are definitely creamy. These Are something I always buy at Easter time, since that's a big ol' cheat day for me. These eggs are so good, like a yummy Hershey milk chocolate in a bite size.
Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
These are one of the best candies that come out around Easter every year. They are a lot like M7M's but the coating on top tastes a bit different. Once you bit into them and the creamy chocolate hits your mouth, your taste buds are in heaven! Deff a personal fave!
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
I look forward to these all year long! They melt perfectly in my mouth and leave me wanting more. Hershey's is definitely a classic in our home and at my work place!
keyty G.
I've bought these before & absolutely love their creamy taste. The colorful wrappers make them fun to open. I wish all Hershey's candy was made with the extra creamy recipe.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
I have already commented on Hershey chocolates before, but these are very special. I like to use them to decorate at the Easter party, everyone likes them, they are very tasty...
Vanessa W.
Why do the eggs taste so much better than the kisses? I assume they are made from the same recipe. These are now a must each spring. I buy two bags. One for Easter and one for me! HA!!
Nancy P.
Blue Island, IL
Great for Easter. Really add to the decorations. Haven't bought in a while since they're seasonal. Only eat them during the holiday. Same great Hershey flavor. I would recommend this to others during Easter.
Ava R.
Catawba, VA
Hershey did an awesome job making these delicious creamy chocolate eggs! These eggs melt in your mouth with the most creamest chocolate ever! Definitely buying these again
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone else hate picking off the foil wrapper?
Karelisse V.
How good is this on a scale from 1 to 10??
Kristy M.
Huntington, NY
Is there filling or solid chocolate?