BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Eggs™ Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate. see more...

• How good is this on a scale from 1 to 10??4 Answers
  • "I always look forward to getting them in my Easter basket!" in 1 review
  • "It's Hershey's chocolate in a bite sized shape!!" in 1 review
Tia C.
Dierks, AR
These I wasn't very happy with..For children they are great because of course its chocolate. But if you are like me and other parents out there who sneak a piece from the basket every now and then you will realize these taste rather waxy. I usually love any Hersheys products but this one fell a bit short.
Maryam W.
Newark, DE
Absolutely love these little eggs. I am already a huge chocolate lover, so to be able to enjoy a little nugget of creamy Hershey's milk chocolate wrapped in cute pastel colored foil is just too good to be true. Highly recommend this product to my fellow chocolate lovers.
Sarah R.
It's honestly crazy how much I am obsessed with Hershey. I love easter candy. I stock up on so much afterwards because it's usually reduced price and it's so good. Holiday candy is the best candy. For you candy lovers, this is the way to go for sure.
Jari M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Hershey's and their products, especially these. I like Hershey's better than most other chocolates because they taste delicious and are affordable and you can find Hershey products pretty much anywhere.
Nancy P.
Blue Island, IL
Great for Easter. Really add to the decorations. Haven't bought in a while since they're seasonal. Only eat them during the holiday. Same great Hershey flavor. I would recommend this to others during Easter.
Kallista M.
These Are definitely creamy. These Are something I always buy at Easter time, since that's a big ol' cheat day for me. These eggs are so good, like a yummy Hershey milk chocolate in a bite size.
Annie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am so sad they only make these during Easter time ! I LOVE this creamy eggs. I can eat half a bag in a day. They are not chalky, and very smooth and creamy. They are affordable too !
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
These are so yummy and creamy! They taste like gourmet! The texture is perfect, with the little tiny crunch from the shell and the smooth center make this candy the perfect indulgence!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
I have already commented on Hershey chocolates before, but these are very special. I like to use them to decorate at the Easter party, everyone likes them, they are very tasty...
Ava R.
Catawba, VA
Hershey did an awesome job making these delicious creamy chocolate eggs! These eggs melt in your mouth with the most creamest chocolate ever! Definitely buying these again
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone else hate picking off the foil wrapper?
Karelisse V.
How good is this on a scale from 1 to 10??
Kristy M.
Huntington, NY
Is there filling or solid chocolate?