BY HERSHEY'S

• "The perfect size and such great colors!" in 1 review
  • "I always look forward to getting them in my Easter basket!" in 1 review
  • "It's Hershey's chocolate in a bite sized shape!!" in 1 review
Kari M.
Was at the store looking for the Hershey eggs with the pretzels in them but they didn't have them. So I got these! Usually I find plain Hershey chocolate gritty and not the best but these little eggs are so milky and creamy !!! Sooo delicious compared to a plain chocolate bar! Highly recommend!!! They won't last long in the candy dish!
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
They're a little bit too sweet for my liking. However, a lot of the kids in my community who ate these easter eggs were quite delighted! I, myself, found it too sweet but I'd definitely eat it near easter. The value was pretty good compared to the price.
Maryam W.
Newark, DE
Absolutely love these little eggs. I am already a huge chocolate lover, so to be able to enjoy a little nugget of creamy Hershey's milk chocolate wrapped in cute pastel colored foil is just too good to be true. Highly recommend this product to my fellow chocolate lovers.
Sarah R.
It's honestly crazy how much I am obsessed with Hershey. I love easter candy. I stock up on so much afterwards because it's usually reduced price and it's so good. Holiday candy is the best candy. For you candy lovers, this is the way to go for sure.
Alejandro j.
Carpentersville, IL
I love love them right! One there great fo
r any ageI need more there so great for any age I love them the look display the color creaminess texture richness is in this!! I am going to buy more than anyone else in the world! Love love everything about the new chocolate!! I need MORE!
cerissa s.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
Who doesn't love anything and everything made by HERSHEY's?!!?!?!?!?! is not all there sugary- sweet, delectable, mouth watering, heavenly chocolates just to die for?? :) These candies are so perfect to steal from the kids easter baskets while they aren't looking.... am I right?
Tia C.
mena, ar
These I wasn't very happy with..For children they are great because of course its chocolate. But if you are like me and other parents out there who sneak a piece from the basket every now and then you will realize these taste rather waxy. I usually love any Hersheys products but this one fell a bit short.
Lynette J.
Roanoke, VA
I can't begin to explain the awesome yet yummy goodness that these are. Just melts right in your mouth and one of my favorite guilty pleasures. Children will absolutely love them as well.
Annie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am so sad they only make these during Easter time ! I LOVE this creamy eggs. I can eat half a bag in a day. They are not chalky, and very smooth and creamy. They are affordable too !
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
These are so yummy and creamy! They taste like gourmet! The texture is perfect, with the little tiny crunch from the shell and the smooth center make this candy the perfect indulgence!
Heather C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone else hate picking off the foil wrapper?
Karelisse V.
Bridgeport , CT
How good is this on a scale from 1 to 10??
Kristy M.
Huntington, NY
Is there filling or solid chocolate?