BY HERSHEY'S

Easter Favorites Assortment - Reese's Miniatures & Hershey's Kisses with Caramel & Kit Kat Minis: The ultimate grand prize for the winner of your family Easter egg hunt or a special treat displayed on a bed of festive Easter grass Hershey's Reese's Miniatures, Hershey's Kisses with Caramel, Kit Kat Minis assortment see more...

Emilee K.
Tupelo, MS
I’m a chocolate fanatic and love pretty much anything with chocolate in it, but it is very hard to top the classics and that’s exactly what’s in this bag. It exceeded my expectations by far and I will definitely purchase again.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
This bag of treats is perfect! Three common flavors of candy that almost everyone loves! I buy this bag of treats to put in my treat box at school and the kids go nuts over them! I also keep a few at home for visitors.
Chyanne E.
Perfect Easter assortment that no child can be upset with! Perfect to hide in eggs and give as treats in little gift baggies! The only con is that I wish more came in a bag! Highly recommend to everyone!
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
I buy this from Walmart every year to put in my babies Easter baskets. I love the all the different kinds of chocolate! It’s great to have options! Well worth the $5-8 it costs!
Monica S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Easter Favorites Assortment Reese's Miniatures and Hershey's Kisses with Carmel and Kit Kat Minis. Yes its delicious and repeat consumers for this product I prefer the Hershey Kisses or either Kit Kat Minis  not the caramel.
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
I don’t even know why I have to make a review on this. Everyone knows this chocolate is bomb in all flavors alike. Others can’t compare to it. Will always meet my expectations in flavor 🤤 y’all know what I’m talking about.
Skyla S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Nothing is better than a Reeses peanut butter cup in the freezer! Having them bite sized and available with other delicious chocolate is a definite win win
sarah k.
Hamilton, OH
Yummy! Absolutely love all these assorted candies. The size of the bag is beyond perfect great for large families or someone obsessed with chocolate
Samm C.
Coconut Creek, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
  These chocolates are addictingly good. I can't keep these in my office and or classroom as I will not be able to stop munching on them.
Nicole W.
Youngstown, OH
Stuff such as this are always good to have in the house. Especially when Halloween comes around. You want to have certain pieces of chocolate.