Hershey's Easter Egg Hunt Snack Size Candy

Easter Favorites Assortment - Reese's Miniatures & Hershey's Kisses with Caramel & Kit Kat Minis: The ultimate grand prize for the winner of your family Easter egg hunt or a special treat displayed on a bed of festive Easter grass Hershey's Reese's Miniatures, Hershey's Kisses with Caramel, Kit Kat Minis assortment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hershey's Easter Egg Hunt Snack Size Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Lodi, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This assorted chocolate Easter Hunt candy pack has all the best inside: Reeses, Kit Kats, Rollos, 4 types of original miniature Chocolate bars (Krackle, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and Mr. Good Bar) and Hershey Kisses!! All the best for Easter (or any day, to be quite honest!) You get 170 pieces, which is great for stuffing in baskets or putting inside plastic eggs! Bite-sized, which is always fun to see! I do have to say, though--it's nothing extremely special. Just the same candies you can find in the Halloween Monster Packs or any other Holiday Packs they sell each year. Same candies, different package art. Also, most of the packaging is air, which is common to see by now when it comes to these larger chocolate assorted packs! BUT I gave this product a 5 for the great selection of common candies inside (So glad to finally see a pack with all my favorites instead of wasting money on a bunch of left over Whoppers no one eats!! Lol) 5 solid stars for a pack worth purchasing!!
Lakeland, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Easter Egg Hunt Snack Size Candy uploaded by Victoria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can't wait to use these for this year's Easter. Love the variety so there is something for everyone and kids can trade candys like Halloween if they wish to. Affordable and waster themed! Delicious name branded chocolates.
Tupelo, MS
I’m a chocolate fanatic and love pretty much anything with chocolate in it, but it is very hard to top the classics and that’s exactly what’s in this bag. It exceeded my expectations by far and I will definitely purchase again.
Salyersville, KY
This bag of treats is perfect! Three common flavors of candy that almost everyone loves! I buy this bag of treats to put in my treat box at school and the kids go nuts over them! I also keep a few at home for visitors.
Miami Beach, FL
Perfect Easter assortment that no child can be upset with! Perfect to hide in eggs and give as treats in little gift baggies! The only con is that I wish more came in a bag! Highly recommend to everyone!
Waynesboro, GA
I buy this from Walmart every year to put in my babies Easter baskets. I love the all the different kinds of chocolate! It’s great to have options! Well worth the $5-8 it costs!
Lawrenceville, GA
Easter Favorites Assortment Reese's Miniatures and Hershey's Kisses with Carmel and Kit Kat Minis. Yes its delicious and repeat consumers for this product I prefer the Hershey Kisses or either Kit Kat Minis  not the caramel.
I don’t even know why I have to make a review on this. Everyone knows this chocolate is bomb in all flavors alike. Others can’t compare to it. Will always meet my expectations in flavor 🤤 y’all know what I’m talking about.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Nothing is better than a Reeses peanut butter cup in the freezer! Having them bite sized and available with other delicious chocolate is a definite win win
Coconut Creek, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
  These chocolates are addictingly good. I can't keep these in my office and or classroom as I will not be able to stop munching on them.

Looking for your answer?