Hershey's Easter Cookies 'n' Creme Bunnies - 6 CT uploaded by Frances J.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Cookies'n'Creme Bunnies - 6 CT. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
Easter versions of candy are often the best, because the egg or bunny shapes shift the ratio of ingredients in awesome directions. That is the case with the Cookies 'n Cream eggs by Hershey's. However, these bunnies shift things in the wrong direction. There is not enough cookie to white chocolate, and the cookie is in little crumbles at the bottom. However, it is still a good treat in a cute shape.
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
I would love these in any other Hersheys flavor. I had bought these one time and I could not finish them. They are a bit sweet for my taste. Also, I did not think that the flavor of the chocolate mixed well with the cookie flavor. I would not purchase it again.
Sara E.
Sarasota, FL
It's not Easter if I don't have Hershey's cookies n creme bunnies in my Easter basket, they're super affordable and I find them at Walgreens around March-April, I get them every year and stock up after Easter because I have a problem I'm obsessed lol
Julissa V.
I love these cookies n creme chocolates! They're so delicious and not expensive. I always get these bunny shaped ones during Easter. If you haven't tried these, you're definitely missing out! Lol I recommend you try them.
Maddie C.
I love the Hershey's cookies and Crete chocolate so when I saw that they had them in bunny form I had to buy them for Easter. Just like the original bars, these are delicious. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Hershey's Easter bunnies are delicious! They are very affordable and just the right amount of chocolate at a time. Perfect little gifts for Easter baskets or Easter egg hunts! I buy these every year for Easter!
Michelle F.
I'm always buying chocolates and I've tried a lot of different kinds and I can say that I really like this ones, they seem to have a lot more of the "cookies" than a regular bar (of course because of the shape)
Sarah C.
San Antonio
These are amazing. The entire cookies and cream bars are too rich to eat in one sitting but these are smaller and so delicious. One of my favorite Hershey products. Would most definitely recommend to everyone.
Elsa J.
😻😻😻 my favorite chocolate condensed into a bunny! How delicious are these? I love that Hershey chocolate never feels waxy or leaves a weird coating on my mouth after eating. Affordable and delicious!
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
Cookies and cream Hershey's are my favorite out of the Hershey brand. I love the mini chocolate chips. They made it really cute by making them into the shapes of bunnies for Easter, love it!
Ieesha H.
Am I the only one, that buy things cause they are cute?
Xiomara H.
MIAMI, FL
my chololate favorito y preferido entre mis hijos