BY HERSHEY'S #3 in Ice Cream Toppings & Cones

Hershey's hot fudge topping adds classic goodness to any snack or dessert! Just pop the open jar in the microwave and you're ready to sweeten any treat!

High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk, Skim Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Cocoa, Nonfat Milk, Contains 2% Or Less Of Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Phosphate, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Whey, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Polysorbate 20, 60, Or 80 (Emulsifier),

K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Just finished an amazing hot fudge sundae. This Hersheys fudge is to die for. Thick hard for John to have a vanilla ice cream was just what I needed tonight and I will continuously by this hot fudge from now on. It is delicious. Highly recommend.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This can be used for ice cream or in many dessert. It has a great rich flavor. It is inexpensive and is a good quality of fudge topping. Its think and not runny like some of the imitations syrups are like. I would get this over a syrup any day. It taste so good!!
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
This is a thick, fudge sauce found with the other ice-cream products. I use this on ice-cream and on top of cakes and brownies. It had a deep fudge flavor. It’s priced the same as similar products. I’ve bought it multiple times.
Nina G.
Pikeville , NC
This is the bomb.com lol
Me and my kids love this stuff on banana splits or just some plain vanilla ice cream! I haven’t tried any other chocolate sauce like this,it is delicious I always have some .
Tracy L.
Hyden
Love this ice cream topping. Even my son can prepare this to put as ice cream topping., it’s easy for him to remove the lid and pop it in the microwave.. makes plain vanilla sooooo much better..
Jazmin I.
Kailua Kona, HI
Son and I had an inside joke that I owed him several jars of fudge. He would buy fudge and leave it in the fridge forever, and when I wanted something sweet I would dip a spoon into the jar. Eventually it would be gone because he was hardly home and rarely used it. Anyway, once he moved out I bought him the case. It was a funny moment. I'm also proud to say I've been chocolate free for several months now (I had a serious addiction to it so I had to just get it out of my diet completely, not even a chocolate chip will pass my lips and now I no longer crave it). For that reason I cannot verify the taste but I'm sure since it's Hershey's brand it is wonderful.
Kayla W.
I love this stuff, but crazy story. I rescued an abandoned baby raccoon. (Less than a week old, eyes not even open yet.) He's an adult now, and he had gotten injured, really really badly. He needed medications but refused to take it UNTIL I mixed it with this hot fudge! I mixed it together and he'd eat it right up off of a little baby spoon. Probably helped saved my raccoons life, he could've died if he didn't heal properly from his injuries.
Talya A.
Denver, CO
Hot fudge is a staple for my ice cream. I absolutely love the convenience of having this at home and not having to go somewhere to get a hot fudge sundae. The only bad part, is that after several uses, the jar become super hard to open. I would definitely purchase again thought!
Elle U.
Hershey's Hot Fudge is a pretty decent product. You can buy it virtually anywhere that sells food, use it on any dessert that goes well with chocolate, and heat it up in the microwave.

However, the jar gets super hot, and it's not exactly made with the most quality of products. Not a huge fan of Hershey's products in general, but often end up buying this hot fudge just because of it's accessibility and affordability.
Mackenzie H.
So good. It's thick, rich, and sweet - just the way hot fudge topping should be! It's great on a sundae, but I also like to mix it into cookies or cakes to get a chocolate swirl effect. That's always a hit! It's also great if you mix a spoonful into a bowl of oatmeal or on waffles. Who needs a healthy breakfast when you have chocolate??
Niki K.
What's your favorite ice cream to eat with your hot fudge?
Miranda P.
Douglasville, GA
What is the texture of this product?
Erin R.
Whats your fav topping on a hot fudge Sunday?
Daniela B.
You've tried this pancake topping?
Olivia G.
Glasgow, KY
What all do you put this on? I've been wondering about pancakes/waffles? Shoot even strawberries lol