BY HERSHEY'S

Chrissy M.
Sacramento
These were amazing for our trick or treat bags for school. We put them in little bags that we had made into monsters & my daughter gave them out to all her friends & classmates. They were super tasty & everyone couldn't get enough of them. Perfect size for little hands!
Yolanda C.
Taylor, MI
Great for children's candy bags! I used these for my nieces class bags and the amount was great! All good tasting chocolate and most kids favorites! I liked this value and quality over other brands. I would rebuy the bag just for the house!
becca k.
Grand Rapids, MI
As someone who loves chocolates, this huge bag of candy was perfect for several parties I have hosted in the past. The price is just right for the amount included. I would definitely buy again for the next party, or even just for myself.
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
This is the perfect size for Trick or Treats! Not to mention making little treat bags for the classes at school!! However, a bit too much just to have at home! The stand up bag is super nice!
Angela G.
Bristol, CT
This bag has a great assortment of treats. It's great for Halloween (or after Halloween when it's on sale and you can stockpile it to have candy for weeks ;)) The mix is really good so there is something for everyone.
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
These candies have the same Herseys great quality and taste but come in sizes perfect for Halloween candy! They also have a Halloween theme that's perfect for any Halloween bucket!
Farheen N.
Sterling Heights, MI
It has all my favorite candy in one packet. It was pretty expensive but since I bought the next day of Halloween I got it 50% off which was pretty good deal and I love every single of them and I would reconsider buying them again.
Claudia L.
Stockton, CA
Great for Halloween goodie bags for my children's school. Very affordable with a variety of chocolates. Of course when stuffing the goodie bags I can't help myself but to grab a piece or two. Definitely going to be repurchasing!
Hope H.
Alexandria , KY
there is a good variety of different thinks/goodies. this will insure you and everyone will have at least one thing you love in the mix. i for one think if you love sweets you will love this candy.
I love these different chocolates! They have been a favorite since I was little and I eat them all the time. I buy them at Walmart or any grocery store and they are defined worth the price!