Hershey's Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake uploaded by Ashley T.

BY HERSHEY'S #15 in Milk

Hershey's Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake
  • "It isn't my favorite brand of chocolate milk, and it's way too sweet for me." in 1 review
Hayley S.
Ames, IA
I was really disappointed by this product. It was way too rich for my liking. You have to be a major chocolate lover to like this.
Shadya M.
Love this beverage my favorite thing to drink in the morning with the amazing taste of an actual Hershey's chocolate bar
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
These taste great but you can't drink too many of them at once. They are filling and full of sugar but a good treat!
Sarah M.
Auburn , MA
Delicious. Thick, creamy and just the right richness of Hershey's chocolate. This is the ultimate chocolate milk.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This is very chocolatey and taste delicious. It's not overly sweet has the right amount and it's really smooth.
Brenda G.
Wichita
I love Hershey's and I love milk drinks and Hershey's Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake has to be one of my favorites
Amber T.
I love herseys milk shakes! Not too thick but thicker than chocolate milk! Chocolate is my favorite flavor.
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
I absolutely love this!! It's one of my favorite chocolate drinks!! It has a nice, rich, creamy taste.
Alessia P.
Bethlehem, PA
I Love this chocolate milk! I hate when chocolate milk barely has any chocolate! It’s so chocolaty
Becky H.
These are alright. It isn't my favorite brand of chocolate milk, and it's way too sweet for me.
Victoria F.