How is the taste???
Start your review of Hershey's Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake!
Product Highlights
“It isn't my favorite brand of chocolate milk, and it's way too sweet for me.” in 1 review
Grand Forks , ND
Hershey's Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake uploaded by Machelle H.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This Hershey's Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake is such a delicious treat! It's creamy and chocolatey. Unlike others, I don't find this too sweet which I prefer, but I'd like it more if it's thicker and even more chocolatey. This product is available in grocerystores, convenience stores, and to my surprise, even in some Dollar Tree stores.
Good but does not taste like a milkshake like described. It is very very chocolaty and has a thicker then most chocolate milk. It is very cheap, they sell it in the dollar store.
Lake Mary, FL
Hershey's Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake uploaded by Ashley T.
Delicious !! Haven't had this in so long but I'm having it now and the taste is amazing !! Creamy and chocolatey !! Great value and great buy if you love chocolate !! So buying more of this !! Always and forever ! Hershey's Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake
Lenexa, KS
This stuff was alright, for the most part it just tasted like chocolate almond milk which I love. What I don’t love about it is the calories. 330 calories for a 12 oz bottle? No thanks. It was fun trying it but I don’t think I’ll purchase it again.
Absolutely tasty Hershey flavor. I love how I was able to mix half with white milk and still have a great taste for my young child. I would recommend these for their lunch boxes and more!
I cant even come to find the words to describe how delicious this milkshake is! The taste is rich, smooth, and creamy just like a actual Hersheys bar of chocolate. I purchased mine at my local Dollar Tree and boy it was worth the buy.
Monticello, FL
Its like drinking a melted but cold Hershey's bar. i bought mine at winn dixie once and it was so yummy. i love chocolate and it tastes so smooth and creamy,and the flavor is banging! i love it and would so buy this again and maybe 6 of them to be exact.
Apo, Ae
I have yet to see this in stores where I am, but oh would I love to. Hershey's anything is just perfect so I'm sure this would be as well especially to satisfy a craving!
Oh my god, this is amazing!!!! I wish I could give it more stars!! It is so delicious and creamy and rich and sweet. I think this is my favorite drink for skipping breakfast or as a snack!
These are so delicious I thought I would try them because I love Hersheys chocolate so much and I'm so glad I tried the milkshake they taste so good. I would totally recommend buying one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...