Hershey's Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake uploaded by Ashley T.

BY HERSHEY'S #15 in Milk

Hershey's Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake
  • "It isn't my favorite brand of chocolate milk, and it's way too sweet for me." in 1 review
Hayden P.
Olathe, KS
This stuff was alright, for the most part it just tasted like chocolate almond milk which I love. What I don’t love about it is the calories. 330 calories for a 12 oz bottle? No thanks. It was fun trying it but I don’t think I’ll purchase it again.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Absolutely tasty Hershey flavor. I love how I was able to mix half with white milk and still have a great taste for my young child. I would recommend these for their lunch boxes and more!
Ashley T.
Delicious !! Haven't had this in so long but I'm having it now and the taste is amazing !! Creamy and chocolatey !! Great value and great buy if you love chocolate !! So buying more of this !! Always and forever ! Hershey's Creamy Chocolate Milk Shake
Valyncia D.
I cant even come to find the words to describe how delicious this milkshake is! The taste is rich, smooth, and creamy just like a actual Hersheys bar of chocolate. I purchased mine at my local Dollar Tree and boy it was worth the buy.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Its like drinking a melted but cold Hershey's bar. i bought mine at winn dixie once and it was so yummy. i love chocolate and it tastes so smooth and creamy,and the flavor is banging! i love it and would so buy this again and maybe 6 of them to be exact.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
I have yet to see this in stores where I am, but oh would I love to. Hershey's anything is just perfect so I'm sure this would be as well especially to satisfy a craving!
Sarah C.
Oh my god, this is amazing!!!! I wish I could give it more stars!! It is so delicious and creamy and rich and sweet. I think this is my favorite drink for skipping breakfast or as a snack!
Maggie D.
These are so delicious I thought I would try them because I love Hersheys chocolate so much and I'm so glad I tried the milkshake they taste so good. I would totally recommend buying one!
Lyah W.
This is delicious! I love it! Great for on the go lunches, snack packs. Just wish they had bigger bottles for cheaper compared to other brands
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
This tastes really good. Like very sweet and flavorful chocolate milk. Great to just grab and go when I want something sweet after lunch,
Victoria F.