Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Milk Shake uploaded by Gisselle R.

BY HERSHEY'S

Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
I absolutely love these. I hate how many calories it has because it’s so good. I would drink 5 of them in a row if they were like 100 calories. I usually only get these if I’ve been eating healthy and I want to treat myself.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
I tried this out with low expectations. I wasn't sure it was going to have that great of a taste. Boy did it surprise me. You definitely taste cookies and cream. I love the candy bars and these taste like them.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
Love these. My sister and I get them all the time. They taste like a milkshake version of the cookies n cream candy bars. SO GOOD. I would definitely try these if you like cookies n cream, especially the hershey's candy bars! They probably aren't the healthiest, so I wouldn't overindulge, just like with candy.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Yum! These are soooooooo good. I love cookies and cream Hershey's bars so I was so excited to try this when I found it at my local grocery store. It's not really healthy so it's more of a once in a while kind of thing but it makes a great treat
Jalina-Asha J.
This shake is AMAZING I never had the Hershey's cookies and creme bar before but this milkshake tastes really good it actually tasted how cookies and creme would taste like. And I got it for 1 dollar from dollar tree.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
I love this milkshake/drink! I've tried the other Hershey's "milkshake" that my convenience store offers and it's just plain chocolate; it's pretty good! Now this one; the cookies n' cream one is amazing! Taste just like the candy bar and it's perfect for a treat any time! You'll love this if you're a fan of the chocolate bars!
Morgan J.
This is a delicious, smooth, creamy milkshake that is a grea a perfect amount for a srbtreat or dessert. Since its in a bottle it's easy to take on the go and the perfect amount.
Audrey A.
Watch out, this could be addictive if you like your drinks sweet and creamy! My favorite use for this is actually as a coffee creamer or occasional cocktail mixer!
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I didn't find this as tasty as I though I would. It left a chalky after taste and I know it's a sweet drink but I find it too sweet. Isn't something I get again.
Paul Y.
Christiansburg, OH
Good product. It is a little high in price. It has a really good cookie taste to it and I would buy again.It is not a chunky milk like I thought it would be.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
Anyone else think this drink is da bomb? Also, do they make any other flavors? I haven't found any others; just the two I've mentioned in the review.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the taste?
Joselyne F.
Is the milk shake very sweet ?
Zannerie J.