Fill up your Easter baskets with these sweet bite-sized HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Eggs. Crunchy cookie pieces and smooth white creme are a sweet combo.

Do these actually contain real cookies?
Are these good ?
Did they change the recipe ? The chocolate taste chalkier and the cookie pieces are tiny and like blending in. I liked when it was bigger chunky pieces throughout.
Start your review of HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Eggs!
Product Highlights
My all time favorite candy bar ever, i used to eat this in the nuggets and then the started with the whole bar which is much more awesome.in reviews
They have chocolate cookie pieces inside the white chocolate which makes this candy bar better then just a plain hersheys bar.in reviews
I love this chocolate my boyfriend always buy it for me because its my favorite chocolate you can't go wrong with white chocolate and little bits of cookies.in reviews
Hersey offers a milk chocolate candy bar, it doesn't have cookie bits in it but there are tones of milk chocolate candy bars.in reviews
Cookies and Crème anything is delicious, cute holiday packaging and small portions for that sweet tooth attack make it perfect!in reviews
Abrar A.
Michigan
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Eggs uploaded by Abrar A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t like white chocolate I mean I’ve fell in love with white chocolate since I think when I was in 4th grade once I eat it I never forget that taste and that’s when I’ve got addicted to white chocolate🥰🥰
QQueen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Eggs uploaded by QQueen S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Yummy yummy and more yummy! Perfect melt in your mouth crispy white chocolate bar.its my favorite candy bar. Thank you Hersey HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Crème Candy Bar (1.55-Ounce, 36-Count)
Lori M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Eggs uploaded by Lori M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I think Hersheys did good when they came out with the cookies and creme candy they have. It's so creamy and yummy. It has a lot of the cookie pieces in which I like. The whole combination is worth buying. People who know me know that i absolutely prefer the Hershey's cookie and creme candy than anything else.
mary G.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Eggs uploaded by mary G.
This is my favorite candy bar when I go to the store and I don't know what to get I always get this it's my favorite and it tastes just like cookies and cream I bake with it I eat it sometimes my boyfriend puts it in the freezer and he'll eat it I don't really like it like that cuz it's too hard but it does last longer so I really do enjoy savoring each bite
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Eggs uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my absolute favorite candy bar is a child and now it’s my son’s favorite candy bar. I always pick one up whenever I’m at Walmart or the dollar tree and he just lights up when he sees it. Not only is this candy bar delicious but it’s an amazing memory for me!
Christian P.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Eggs uploaded by Christian P.
This has always been my favorite chocolate bar of all time since I was a kid. I love white chocolate (yes I know it's not really chocolate), the little crunches of the cookies. Love em.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
These are tasty treats they go great with ice cream or made into truffles. I would recommend this to anyone and buy these again.
Lisandra M.
Homestead, FL
This is the best chocolate bar around !!!!! If u like white chocolate and Oreos this is a winner ! Great for stocking stuffers and Easter baskets or just because
Chloe T.
Chula Vista, CA
This chocolate is really good i love these chocolates i always bring it to school its not too sweet
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Eggs uploaded by Joshebet L.
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Eggs uploaded by Joshebet L.
El cholate blanco de Hersheys es mi favorito. Desde hace años que lo como y me encanta. Siento que es uno de los mejores de cookies & cream que hay. La barra gigante la compro en Walmart por $2. También me gusta comprar las bolsitas donde viene como en forma de perlitas (hersheys drops)

731 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...