Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Crunchers uploaded by Sarah F.

BY HERSHEY'S

Mini Chocolate Cookies and Graham flavored wafers covered in white creme.

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Enriched Wheat Flour, Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Corn Syrup Solids, Corn Meal, Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Whey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Baking Soda, Lecithin, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier).

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These were ok. I expected something better then what I got. It was priced ok. I love the candy bars this just didn’t do it for me. I’m sure others liked it, just wasn’t great for my taste buds. I bought at Walmart.
Sarah F.
norwalk, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Crunchers Hersheys Cookies N creme crunchers are so good. They have a great taste. I love these Mini chocolate cookies and Gram flavored wafers covered in white creme.#Hersheys #Cookies #Creme #Crunchers #Chocolate #Candy
Winking M.
Pahrump
Really great candy to stock your pantry with. Even tastes better cold! Has a lot of flavor, really fresh, great candy to treat yourself to. You will find yourself wanting to reach for another.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I love white chocolate! Hershey's cookies and cream has always been my favorite chocolate bar. When they made bags of bite size pieces, I loved them even more! No more melting on my hand! I just pop one (or a few) in my mouth and I'm in white chocolate heaven.
queen n.
I love these candies so much like people literally crowd around me to get them but if the had less of a cost then I would buy them everyday but you know ya girl struggling
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are soo good my kids love them they melt in your mouth .I LIKE HOW THEY come on a bag for easy snacking.
Lexis G.
Houston
I swear I love these candies😭🍴they are amazing reminds me of the ice cream but sooo much better 😍😍😍
Laken M.
I am obsessed with these! The Hershey's Cookies n Creme bar is my favourite chocolate bar, and these are even better! I found these at Walmart and knew I had to try them. The white chocolate mixed with the cookie bits and graham crackers are a delicious combination! I will definitely be repurchasing these in the future.
Crystal R.
Coquitlam
Used to love the cookies and cream chocolate bars. Then one time had these at home in bulk couldn't stop eating them. So great in bite sized
Holly M.
OMFG! These are the best Hersey products - apart from the kisses. They taste like freaking heaven! Defiantly recommend