Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Have you tried to bake with these? If so, what did you make?

Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Fresno, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Oooh my I would have never thought to do so!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Port Townsend, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
Sub them out for chocolate chips in a cookie. They are great :)
Helen L.
Helen L.
Santa Clara, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I made my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and then substituted the chocolate chips with Cookies and Cream bar crushed up. Absolutely wonderful! Easy to make and tastes really good (:
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
4 years, 11 months ago
I haven't baked with these, but now I want to! Time to check out Pinterest for some ideas!
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Mechanicsville, IA
5 years ago
I have baked with these! I melted them with some shortening and drizzled it over fruit! And I also have seen it in cakes...
Celia S.
Celia S.
Atlanta, GA
5 years, 1 month ago
No but mmm if you melted them in cake!
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
New Haven, IN
5 years, 2 months ago
I have tried to make s'mores in the microwave with these.... LOL, they are delicious plain, haven't mastered anything else with these
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
5 years, 2 months ago
I haven't baked with the bars, but I did bake with the cookie in cream kisses. I made pretzels with melted kisses and m & m's on top (the recipe is all over Pinterest). They were delicious! The cookies and cream ones were even better than the milk chocolate ones.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
5 years, 2 months ago
I haven't but i think they would be a great addition
Devin B.