BY HERSHEY'S #17 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

If you love white chocolate (or cookies and cream ice cream), then you’ll appreciate the delicious combination of crunchy chocolate cookie bits and smooth white creme. HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bars pack this classic flavor combo into each delicious bite.

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Enriched Wheat Flour, Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Whey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Lecithin, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier)

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Amber K.
Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it
Green B.
I can't begin to describe how much I love this chocolate. They say white chocolate isn't real chocolate. I don't care! It's delicious on its own and it's delicious with bits of cookies inside. I can't help but finish an entire bar whenever I buy this. I have no shame. I even buy the Hershey cookies and creme drops for my office desk. It's great! Hershey's always delivers chocolate that will not let you down and this one is no different!
Hope B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I gave this a try because of all the hype but I'm not a fan of it. I don't like white chocolate too much and this made me feel very sick. The texture was also a bit too grainy for my liking. I would stick to the regular hershey's and not this. I wouldn't buy this again.
Shannon C.
I’m not a huge sweets person but this is my favorite type of candy. You can do some much with it. I like to melt it and mix it in milk for a cookies and cream take on chocolate milk. It’s perfect for a person like me who tired of sees easily because the white chocolate portion is very sweet while the bits of chocolate wafer are not so there is a nice balance. The bars are inexpensive and sold just about everywhere
Caitlin H.
This is my favorite candy bar of all time. Hershey is the best chocolate company of all time and this product is the best Hershey product out there! I am a white chocolate fanatic and if you are to, this is the product for you. The crunch that the cookie bits give you is absolutely amazing too! You get a cookie bite in every single bite. Highly recommend!
Envii C.
Yonkers, NY
when my sister is mad at me or when she need a pick me up when she does her h.w with me telling her all i need is a bag of cookies and cream and some kitkat put them in the freezer the way she loved if had cookies and cream and kitkat in the freezer I'm pretty sure most of the time she was good cuz she knew most of the time she would get her candy or 2
Nduoma M.
This may be my favorite Hershey's bar to have. They are honestly so good. Anytime my mom buys them, I get so happy. If you're like me and you love anything cookies and cream flavored, then you will love this. This chocolate is so good and it's honestly kind of hard to describe how good it is. You'll just have to try it for yourself.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I like this chocolate because it has cookie pieces and is white chocolate. I usually buy this at food for less or Walmart. It has a good value. Not expensive at all. I recommend this chocolate to people that have never tried it.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Can't eat candy or sweets anymore but I remember whenever I could. I could go to Dollar Tree and buy one of these for a dollar. I literally saw one the other day at work and I was so tempted. For whatever reason I don't usually crave sweets or candy of any kind. I really wanted one of these though. I was good I didn't get it. But if I see one again I just might. The cookie pieces aren't too hard for my teeth. I have very sensitive teeth. And it's not like they're very scarce with it either. I used to try and find pieces of the chocolate just by itself. You know like a good bite that had no cookie pieces or maybe only one. I don't know I was playing with my food.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don’t know what it is about this candy but I have become so obsessed! Anytime I’m shopping and get a sweet tooth I end up buying one and splitting it with my husband! I feel it’s affordable! They are so delicious!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?