BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

If you love white chocolate (or cookies and cream ice cream), then you’ll appreciate the delicious combination of crunchy chocolate cookie bits and smooth white creme. HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bars pack this classic flavor combo into each delicious bite.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Enriched Wheat Flour, Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Whey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Lecithin, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier)

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?156 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Regular Hersheys or these?14 Answers
Green B.
I can't begin to describe how much I love this chocolate. They say white chocolate isn't real chocolate. I don't care! It's delicious on its own and it's delicious with bits of cookies inside. I can't help but finish an entire bar whenever I buy this. I have no shame. I even buy the Hershey cookies and creme drops for my office desk. It's great! Hershey's always delivers chocolate that will not let you down and this one is no different!
Hope B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I gave this a try because of all the hype but I'm not a fan of it. I don't like white chocolate too much and this made me feel very sick. The texture was also a bit too grainy for my liking. I would stick to the regular hershey's and not this. I wouldn't buy this again.
mackenzie o.
hillsboro, OH
I went through a faze where this is the only candy bar I would eat and I ate it all the time. Also in kids form. I kept a bowl in my room and some in my bag. I still love the candy but have cut back. My faze was in the summer so I associate it with summer and a nice cold coke lol I would def recommend to at least try because they are good but they make me thirsty like any sweets
Caitlin H.
Tuscumbia
This is my favorite candy bar of all time. Hershey is the best chocolate company of all time and this product is the best Hershey product out there! I am a white chocolate fanatic and if you are to, this is the product for you. The crunch that the cookie bits give you is absolutely amazing too! You get a cookie bite in every single bite. Highly recommend!
Kelly M.
I really like Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bars because they have a great taste and texture. I don't typically eat white chocolate but this is the best. It can be very sweet so I need to be in the mood for it. I think they put a very good amount of cookie pieces which is why I prefer it over other cookies 'n' creme products.
Blanca D.
I might be one of the few people that don't like this candy bar. I just can't! the chocolate cookie part is not that bad, but the rest is awful. I just can't stand the milk flavor. I'm not a fan, it makes me gag. I know this is a beloved candy bar (my husband loves it) but for me, I prefer simple chocolate with the less milk flavor.
Nduoma M.
This may be my favorite Hershey's bar to have. They are honestly so good. Anytime my mom buys them, I get so happy. If you're like me and you love anything cookies and cream flavored, then you will love this. This chocolate is so good and it's honestly kind of hard to describe how good it is. You'll just have to try it for yourself.
alyssa z.
Love these little candy bars! I always get them when I go to the movie theater for some reason. The bar itself is a delicious white chocolate that isn't too sweet and it broken up by the little cookie crunches. It melts in your mouth as you chew up the crunches and it's just so good! They do melt pretty quick in your hand though!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Can't eat candy or sweets anymore but I remember whenever I could. I could go to Dollar Tree and buy one of these for a dollar. I literally saw one the other day at work and I was so tempted. For whatever reason I don't usually crave sweets or candy of any kind. I really wanted one of these though. I was good I didn't get it. But if I see one again I just might. The cookie pieces aren't too hard for my teeth. I have very sensitive teeth. And it's not like they're very scarce with it either. I used to try and find pieces of the chocolate just by itself. You know like a good bite that had no cookie pieces or maybe only one. I don't know I was playing with my food.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Hershey's! Cookies 'n' crème is my favorite candy bar! It is affordable compared to other candy bars. The taste is delicious if you like white chocolate and they have mixed it with cookies pieces OMG! I just love this candy bar. I would recommend this to any white chocolate lovers! You cant go wrong with Hersheys!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?