HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Candy Bar

Every vampire needs a good pair of fangs. HERSHEYʼS COOKIES ‘Nʼ CREME Halloween Fangs are a classic recipe in a spooky shape!

[product:nuskin-nu-skin-nutricentials-ph-balance-toner-normal-to-dry-by-nuskin/-pharmanex] Thoughts on this toner?
Do these actually contain real cookies?
Start your review of HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Candy Bar!
Product Highlights
My all time favorite candy bar ever, i used to eat this in the nuggets and then the started with the whole bar which is much more awesome.in reviews
They have chocolate cookie pieces inside the white chocolate which makes this candy bar better then just a plain hersheys bar.in reviews
I love this chocolate my boyfriend always buy it for me because its my favorite chocolate you can't go wrong with white chocolate and little bits of cookies.in reviews
Hersey offers a milk chocolate candy bar, it doesn't have cookie bits in it but there are tones of milk chocolate candy bars.in reviews
Cookies and Crème anything is delicious, cute holiday packaging and small portions for that sweet tooth attack make it perfect!in reviews
Abrar A.
Michigan
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Candy Bar uploaded by Abrar A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t like white chocolate I mean I’ve fell in love with white chocolate since I think when I was in 4th grade once I eat it I never forget that taste and that’s when I’ve got addicted to white chocolate🥰🥰
QQueen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Candy Bar uploaded by QQueen S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Yummy yummy and more yummy! Perfect melt in your mouth crispy white chocolate bar.its my favorite candy bar. Thank you Hersey HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Crème Candy Bar (1.55-Ounce, 36-Count)
Lori  M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Candy Bar uploaded by Lori  M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I think Hersheys did good when they came out with the cookies and creme candy they have. It's so creamy and yummy. It has a lot of the cookie pieces in which I like. The whole combination is worth buying. People who know me know that i absolutely prefer the Hershey's cookie and creme candy than anything else.
mary G.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Candy Bar uploaded by mary G.
This is my favorite candy bar when I go to the store and I don't know what to get I always get this it's my favorite and it tastes just like cookies and cream I bake with it I eat it sometimes my boyfriend puts it in the freezer and he'll eat it I don't really like it like that cuz it's too hard but it does last longer so I really do enjoy savoring each bite
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Candy Bar uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my absolute favorite candy bar is a child and now it’s my son’s favorite candy bar. I always pick one up whenever I’m at Walmart or the dollar tree and he just lights up when he sees it. Not only is this candy bar delicious but it’s an amazing memory for me!
Crystal  L.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Candy Bar uploaded by Crystal  L.
This has always been my favorite chocolate bar of all time since I was a kid. I love white chocolate (yes I know it's not really chocolate), the little crunches of the cookies. Love em.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
These are tasty treats they go great with ice cream or made into truffles. I would recommend this to anyone and buy these again.
Stephanie  G.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S COOKIES 'N' CREME Candy Bar uploaded by Stephanie  G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are cute. Same cookies and cream #Hersheys candy you know and love, but in a fun sized and festive #halloween design. Individually wrapped, always a plus. My kids are already enjoying these little fun bites, and who can blame them? Classically adorable. Minus one star because it’s still store bought candy with more sugar than is ever necessary. Grab some of these for your holiday handouts, the kiddos will love them! #latenightsnack #sweettreat #sweettooth #influenstereats #mommusthaves
Lisandra M.
Homestead, FL
This is the best chocolate bar around !!!!! If u like white chocolate and Oreos this is a winner ! Great for stocking stuffers and Easter baskets or just because
Chloe T.
Chula Vista, CA
This chocolate is really good i love these chocolates i always bring it to school its not too sweet

733 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...