BY HERSHEY'S #14 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

If you love white chocolate (or cookies and cream ice cream), then you’ll appreciate the delicious combination of crunchy chocolate cookie bits and smooth white creme. HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bars pack this classic flavor combo into each delicious bite.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Enriched Wheat Flour, Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Lactose, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Whey, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Lecithin, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavor, Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Pgpr (Emulsifier)

Heather Pauline k.
denver
For those of you who have never ate a Hershey's Cookies n Creme Candy Bar - Two words, buy it. This is one of my favorite tasting candy bars ever made. For some reason white chocolate and cookie bits work together so well. The concoction creates a delicious party on your taste buds. However, I love this candy bar. The white chocolate they use is either made differently then most, or the chocolate cookie bits help to negate the overpowerness of white chocolate. Either way, even if you hate white chocolate, you will probably still like this candy bar. The marriage of Cookies n Creme is a perfect match.
Noemi F.
632 whittaker ave , Trenton NJ
Soy fan del chocolate y Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar sin duda me complace , es delicioso , este es de Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie y es uno de mis favoritos, como Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar hace años y es fácil de encontrar así q en cualquier momento . Lo recomiendo 100% es excelente chocolate !!!
mackenzie o.
Hillsboro , OH
I went through a faze where this is the only candy bar I would eat and I ate it all the time. Also in kids form. I kept a bowl in my room and some in my bag. I still love the candy but have cut back. My faze was in the summer so I associate it with summer and a nice cold coke lol I would def recommend to at least try because they are good but they make me thirsty like any sweets
Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love cookies and cream ice cream, pie, and cake, but I hate these! I am not a big fan of white chocolate in the first place, but I think this candy bar totally misses the mark on traditional cookies and cream flavor. It lacks the vanilla flavor it needs to compliment the chocolate of the cookie. If you like white chocolate, you might like this, but it’s definitely not cookies and cream.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
I love cookies in cream for a Candy bar that melts in my mouth with some cookie crunchy bits. Sweet treat for those late night cravings or grocery line cravings! Always a great alternative to the chocolate Hershey bar when you want something a little different.
Mandy M.
Milwaukee
This is in my opinion one of the worst candy bars ever made. I hate white chocolate with a passion. It just disgusts me. So A big no from me on this one. But I'm sure if you're A fan of white chocolate you'd love this candy bar! I do however love cookies
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar is one of my go-to candy bars when I want that sweet but not too sweet flavor as a snack. It also is very satisfying for those who have a sweet tooth. I bought this at Walmart at a very reasonable price. I would definitely buy this again and I would definitely recommend this candy bar to anyone who is a fan of white chocolate candy.
014 E.
I really love this cookies and cream  Hersheys bar! I just love that creamy rich soft chewy taste to be honest! It taste like the actual think! Might I say it even taste better that the original! I’m just saying that’s just me! But if you eat this you won’t regret it 👏🏾
Chantae W.
If you love Oreos, then you’ll love this candy bar. It tastes just like one! You can pick one up in almost any department store or gas station for just about $1. They taste delicious! You get a little crunch from the chocolate chips. The only negative for me about this candy bar is it’s a little sweet for my taste, but otherwise it’s delicious.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
If you don't like how rich milk or dark chocolate can be, this is one of the best white chocolate candy bars. It's bee around for YEARS, I remember always eating this as a child. The white chocolate is just creamy and sweet enough to satisfy a sweet craving, and the cookie pieces give a nice crunch to the bar. This bar is definitely an oldie but a goodie!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?