Hershey's Cookies 'n' Chocolate Miniatures Assortment uploaded by Justine S.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Its a still have miniature ? and how much is the price is low cal...2 Answers
  • I'm making cookie and cream cup cakes, would u advise I use these ? 13 Answers
  • How good are these? I wonder if it's as good as the original. 10 Answers
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love that Hershey's chocolate came out with a cookies n cream kind. It's one of my favorite chocolates. I do have many. I love using this chocolate to make s'mores. It's delicious!!
Elizabeth B.
Macomb , MI
My all time favorite candy bar! I like the minis and king size because they are thicker than the regular size bars. So yummy and super affordable. Every bite has a bit of cookie pieces. I will continue to buy over and over.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A cookies n cream dream! This is the best brand for a cookies and cream bar. These nuggets are a perfect bite sized treat and taste excellent. Very creamy! No other giant candy company can compete with these!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Tammy V.
These are amazing! Perfect size for a little candy craving and also taste like cookies and cream! I love the little crunch the cookies give and also the creamy taste of the white chocolate. These flavors are the perfect combination. These can be really sweet so if you are not fond of sweet candy this is not the product for you.
Taylor W.
I love the originals baby Hershey bar and this is just took a step up to a whole new level. The flavor is so good and it just melts in my mouth and tastes amazing! I love this candy bar and it's one of my favorites!
Yaffa A.
Hershey's chocolates are all amazing! I love these little bites first because theyre cute, and i love that its easier to share it between the kids evenly. no fighting over who got a bigger piece since theyre all the same size :) and of course, i love white chocolate. the cookie crunch adds so much! we always stock up when theres a sale going on at my locan Walgreens
Taylor B.
Hershey's Cookies'n Cream is one of my favorite chocolates and one of my favorite candies in general. The white chocolate is smooth and delicious and the cookie bits, while likely not actual Oreos, taste remarkably like Oreos and add a delightful crunch. The ratio of cookie to chocolate is perfect. While these minis are indeed rather min, I love that they come in a bag of many more than I like individual bars or fun size bars.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Since I love the original cookies and cream chocolate by Hershey's, when I saw this, I has to buy it and try the other flavors out. I loved all of the chocolate flavors and they all melted in my mouth, I actually like these small sized ones over the whole bar that way I can control how much I eat because if not, I would eat the whole bar lol!
Melissa D.
These are great mini treats to avoid over indulging in a regular sized bar. They are tiny and cute. I love to put these in a glass jar in the kitchen for everyone who comes over. My guests always dig their hands in the bowl for these. They are really affordable and available at the Target near me. I recommend them to chocolate lovers.
Nakiesha P.
Palatka , FL
I'm making cookie and cream cup cakes, would u advise I use these ?
Nicole C.
Does Hershey's cookies and cream give anyone else a sore throat when they've eaten a few of these in a row or is that just me?
Justine S.
Markham, IL
How good are these? I wonder if it's as good as the original.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Has anybody ever baked with these yummy little goodies? i bet you can make some great creations with them.
Junior C.
When did they make them miniature