BY HERSHEY'S

Creamy, crunchy, minty, chocolaty - Cookie Layer Crunch is the future of candy bars! Enjoy smooth mint crème and crunchy cookies covered in rich dark chocolate.

Ingredients:​

Sweet Chocolate,Sugar,Chocolate,Cocoa Butter,Milk Fat,Lecithin,Natural Flavors,Milk,Sugar,Enriched Wheat Flour,Flour,Niacin,Ferrous Sulfate,Thiamin Mononitrate,Riboflavin,Folic Acid,Palm Oil,Whey,Chocolate,Contains 2% Or Less Of:,Milk,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Oil Of Peppermint,Lecithin,Salt,Baking Soda,Natural Flavors,Spirulina Extract (Color),Turmeric (Color),

• Are these any good? I see them every where and my kids ar...3 Answers
  • I've been so curious to try these as I love anything mint...2 Answers
  • Are these like thin mints? 4 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was looking for this everywhere because I wanted to try it and I finally found it at my local dollar general. This is a dark chocolate Hershey candy with mint  inside. These are layered so they are thicker than a normal Hershey , they have 6 thick chunks that are breakable like the thin ones! Dark chocolate and mint is my favorite combination so I knew I would love these and they did not disappoint at all! These are comparable in price to the regular Hersheys bar but these are so so GREAT!! If you are a fan of dark chocolate and mint seriously go get this!!
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
Hershey's went and combined two of my favorite candies! I love all things minty and chocolate and the cookies and cream bar is one of my favorite candies. This is the perfect compromise for me. I can't resist if I see it in the check out aisle at the grocery store...I don't always see them, but when I do, you can be sure I'm getting one.
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Normally I am not a fan of dark chocolate,but this is definitely an exception I will make. I grabbed this at the checkout as a snack for my son for our weekly movie night. With the price of candy bars lately I was shocked to get this for only 78cents.He let me have a taste (and instantly regretted it) and I was hooked.I have about 1 per week as a reward and it has replaced my weekly pint of Ben & Jerry's.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
I love the flavor of these hershey crunch layers. I love the hint of mint and and crunch from tge cookie pieces. It has the perfect mixure of mint and chocolate. These are my favorite candies!
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
Great medly of mint and chocolate. Nice variety of textures. It's also very smooth chocolate. The inside is packed with chocolate and mint flavors. It's mouthwateringly delicious!
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
[product:hershey's-mint-cookie-layer-crunch-chocolate-bars-6.3-oz.-bag] My new ABSOLUTE FAVORITE DELICIOUS MINT CHOCOLATE BAR! IF you are a fan of chocolate and mint? IDT you will ne disappointed! WOW ITS MY SUPER DUPER TREAT TO MYSELF.
Casandra T.
Prestonsburg, KY
When I need something sweet this is my go to. It has everything I need. A little crunch, the perfect balance of mint and dark chocolate. It’s like an Andes mint and a thin mint had a baby. I keep these in stock at all times.
Jessica F.
San Antonio
When I discovered these, I wondered why they took this long to come up with them. They are SO much better than I thought they would be, and they’re now my personal favorite mint chocolate candy. The chocolate and mint ratio are perfect for me, and it’s a very thick layer of chocolate around the cookie.
Caroline M.
These Hershey’s Mint Cookie Layer Crunch bars are delicious. They leave a nice fresh mint after taste. There is a lot of sugar , carbs and fat in them so I would only eat them for special occasions.
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My fiance made me try one of these chocolate bars last night and oh my, have I found my new favourite chocolate. I'm a really big fan of mint anyway, but these things are amazing. They taste like girl scout thin mint cookies. I'd highly recommend these chocolate bars.
Emily S.
Oak Creek, WI
Are these like thin mints?
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
How do these compare to the Girl Scout's Thin Mints?
Heather b.
Are these any good? I see them every where and my kids are always asking to try them but i dont want to waste the money if they wont like them.
Kenia V.
I have been trying to look for this? Where can i find them?
Makena C.
Mililani, HI
Where do you buy these? I haven't seen them in the store! But I want to try them!

Amazon