Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch, Caramel Milk Chocolate Candy, 2.1 Oz

Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch is bringing the delicious back to snacking. With classic Hershey's Chocolate filled with crunchy cookies and delicious filling in every bite, your taste buds will Oo and Ah with delight. Containing an enjoyable combination...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch, Caramel Milk Chocolate Candy, 2.1 Oz!
Crown city, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never thought that I would like this candy bar I have went to the store and every time I went to get a candy bar I would always pass this one up because I thought that it would taste nasty. My grandma gave me a piece of hers and I completely fell in love with it I definitely recommend buying this type of candy bar. It’s so delicious and it melts in your mouth it’s the best candy bar that I have ever eaten that has a cookie in it.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,896 reviews
This chocolate bar is delicious! My fiance bought this along with the mint kind of this bar and shared it with me. This one is amazing, especially if you freeze it and eat it. These are also great if you crumble them, after freezing and bake in cakes, cookies or pies. Highly recommend.
Ottawa, OH
This is so good! I was in line at Walmart when I saw this sitting there starring at me 😂 so I had to get it and try it out. And it is very good! There are so many different elements of taste to it! There's sweet, salty, crunchy and the caramel makes it gooey. One of the best Hershey products I've had for sure.
Castle Rock, CO
For once there is a Hershey’s product I don’t like. This just didn’t do it for me. The crunch is gross and the chocolate doesn’t even taste the same.
Tulare
best thing hershey’s has done! this is soo good! i always try and grab one on my way out of the store
Etobicoke, ON
Crunchy and chewy a great snack to munch on. Good value and price. Ideally located in snack/ candy area makes it easy to grab. A good choice/ quality compares to other chocolate brands. Great choice which choosing a chocolate candy to purchase.

Looking for your answer?