BY HERSHEY'S

Chocolatey goodness that packs a crunch! Grab a fabulous fistful of milk chocolate, chocolate cookie bits and chocolate creme.

Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Lecithin,Natural Flavors,Sugar,Enriched Wheat Flour,Flour,Niacin,Ferrous Sulfate,Thiamin Mononitrate,Riboflavin,Folic Acid,Palm Oil,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Whey,Contains 2% or Less of:,Skim Milk,Chocolate,Milk,Lecithin,Salt,Baking Soda,Natural Flavors

jill s.
Ada, MI
Definitely worth a try.  These are the latest versions of Hershey’s layer crunch. The mini chocolate bars has a truffle like flavor.  I absolutely love chocolate so it was one I couldn’t pass up!  2 mini bars equals a serving which is perfect for a quick chocolate fix.
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
I’m always in the mood for chocolate so when I saw this, it was a must!!! It tasted like a Hershey bar just hollowed out and put little chocolate crispies in. I feel like it could’ve had another factor in the middle of it like creamy chocolate or Carmel and it would’ve been a little better. But overall I LOVED it!
Megan K.
menomonie wi
Tried the Hersheys triple chocolate layer bar for the first time the other day. And let me tell you I thought I died and went to heaven. So much flavor. I will continue to buy this. The price is going to depend on where you buy it from.
Taylor G.
Late at night, when I am think about my place in the universe, and I find myself at a walmart, I can't help but bite into one of these amazing new chocolate bars.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
When Hershey 1st came out with the Mint flavored one I instantly fell in love. I've been a huge lover of Hersheys Chocolate since I was a little girl, but the mint bar took my fondness of Hersheys Chocolate from liking it to being obsessed! So when I seen that they came out with this new decadent flavor, I just had to run out and grab one. O M G!!! If you're a chocolate lover like I am, then you're gonna LOVE this! It has the perfect amount of sweetness and crunch. It's a palette pleaser, for sure! Goes great with an ice cold glass of milk! Yummm!
Amanda R.
HOWELL, MI
I was so excited to get my hands on the new flavor of the Hersheys cookie layer crunch! I absolutely LOVE chocolate, and these did not disappoint! The combination of chocolate, cookie bits and cream leads to a very smooth texture with tiny crispy bits. It's flavor is akin to a rich dark chocolate, or truffle. I highly recommend checking this one out.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
This is seriously the best chocolate bar ever! I was craving something sweet and this was sent from heaven. It's like a crispy but soft brownie smothered in chocolate. I froze mine and it was Divine! Best part is even frozen the center was still silky smooth like a freshly baked brownie.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
The Hershey’s later crunch is so good, it’s so rich and full of flavor. It tastes like a brownie with a thick chocolate shell with cream on the inside. So yummy, and very affordable. You’ll definitely buy more after you have one bite!
Hannah L.
This is my favorite of the cookie layer crunch series. If you're a chocoholic then you're bound to love it. If you don't like being overwhelmed with chocolate then avoid this. Having three different textures of chocolate in a candy bar is never something I thought I needed until this.
Mariah C.
East McKeesport
The greatest chocolate bar for all your chocolate cravings and needs. Such smoothness in the center with right amount of chocolaty crunch. When I have that I need chocolate and a lot of it craving, I go for this and it's perfect!
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
I've tried the mint cookie layer crunch bar but not this one. Is it as good as the mint?