BY HERSHEY'S

Sweet Chocolate, Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Milk, Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour, Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Palm Oil, Whey, Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Milk, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Oil Of Peppermint, Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavors, Spirulina Extract (Color), Turmeric (Color)

Nutrition:

• I've been so curious to try these as I love anything mint flavore...2 Answers
  • Are these like thin mints? 4 Answers
Christin O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was initially hesitant to purchase one of these as I thought it was going to just be another generic mint chocolate item but man was I wrong. Hershey knocked it out of the park and these are phenomenal! My only complaint is the candy bar isn't bigger lol
Jessica K.
These were so good and didn't last very long. My husband who is picky about chocolate liked them.
Smooth and crunchy texture along with the minty chocolate are my favorite flavors. They are a little pricey but you can find coupons to bring the cost down.
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
Hershey's went and combined two of my favorite candies! I love all things minty and chocolate and the cookies and cream bar is one of my favorite candies. This is the perfect compromise for me. I can't resist if I see it in the check out aisle at the grocery store...I don't always see them, but when I do, you can be sure I'm getting one.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
I love the flavor of these hershey crunch layers. I love the hint of mint and and crunch from tge cookie pieces. It has the perfect mixure of mint and chocolate. These are my favorite candies!
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
Great medly of mint and chocolate. Nice variety of textures. It's also very smooth chocolate. The inside is packed with chocolate and mint flavors. It's mouthwateringly delicious!
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
[product:hershey's-mint-cookie-layer-crunch-chocolate-bars-6.3-oz.-bag] My new ABSOLUTE FAVORITE DELICIOUS MINT CHOCOLATE BAR! IF you are a fan of chocolate and mint? IDT you will ne disappointed! WOW ITS MY SUPER DUPER TREAT TO MYSELF.
Christina H.
Marquette
These are pretty good. They are a great sweet treat, and I love the chocolate and mint combination. The only thing is that they are a little more expensive than other candy bars, and that's all they are is a candy bar.
Caroline M.
These Hershey’s Mint Cookie Layer Crunch bars are delicious. They leave a nice fresh mint after taste. There is a lot of sugar , carbs and fat in them so I would only eat them for special occasions.
Sam R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Things are really good but you only get like 9 of them it's kind of not worth the price but they were worth the try they're as big as your thumb or index finger they kind of taste like a cookie but more of the chocolate candy it tastes like mint chip
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG!!!! Where have these been all my life!!!! Lol... Its like Andes Mints and a Crunch Bar got together and made this fantastical baby. These are sooooo addicting. I absolutely love the mint and the crunch. ***drools*** Seriously try them because they are amaZZINGG.
Emily S.
Oak Creek, WI
Are these like thin mints?
Heather b.
Are these any good? I see them every where and my kids are always asking to try them but i dont want to waste the money if they wont like them.
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
How do these compare to the Girl Scout's Thin Mints?
Kenia V.
I have been trying to look for this? Where can i find them?
Cynthia C.
Deer Park, TX
oooooh where are these sold at??? walmart??? target??? cvs???