BY HERSHEY'S #46 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This Cookie Layer Crunch has smooth caramel with crunchy shortbread cookie bits smothered in milk chocolate.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Cocoa Butter Chocolate Nonfat Milk Milk Fat Lactose Cocoa Processed With Alkali Lecithin Natural Flavors Invert Sugar Enriched Wheat Flour Flour Niacin Ferrous Sulfate Thiamin Mononitrate Riboflavin Folic Acid Sugar Palm Oil Nonfat Milk Contains 2% or Less of: Dairy Butter Glycerin Salt Cellulose Gel Lecithin Disodium Phosphate Baking Soda Natural Flavors

• Is this good? I will love to tast4 Answers
  • I have been looking for this for awhile now. Does anyone know whe...3 Answers
  • I have been dieing to try these but are they as good as they look...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Maria R.
Muncie , IN
It’s awesome like the plain Hershey’s bar but x3. The extra layer of chocolate and cookies makes every bite more satisfying than it already is. You can get these at your local grocery store and believe me, it’s the type of chocolate that can satisfy a craving.
✨Violeta H.
This is amazing. Has great flavor and very crunchy taste. But it kind of gets you chocolate skin if you eat to much of it. I don’t eat this often because it’s a little too unhealthy. But I would purchase it again in the future.
valentina c.
Lantana, TX
Delicious chocolate bar if you’re wanting something with lots of texture! The firm chocolate, crisp cookie, and decadent creme create a perfect combination. Giving this 4/5 because it is a VERY sweet bar so eat with caution!
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
These are delicious but very sweet, I can't eat much because over the massive about of sweetness. It's great if you have a major sweet tooth but for me I don't so it's not one of my favorites :/
Karishma J.
I love the taste and the packaging is so cool. They are so small and are filled with rich layer of chocolate and creme. I love the crunch and the way it melts in the mouth. If you love chocolates i would recommend you to try. Great combination of chocolate and cookie.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
This chocolate bar is advertised so much in the stores and they made it look very good, but it was not extraordinary. It’s more expensive than the Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar and doesn’t taste as good either. Don’t waste your money or calories.
Sarah F.
I love these so much! They come in big bags & are invidisually wrapped so they’re good to grab on the go. Lots of yummy flavors for when I want a little chocolate
Karisma S.
Stone Ridge , NY
These are great to use is s’mores! Just a little kick of something extra is amazing! I see them in most grocery stores so they are easy to find! They come in a few different sizes as well, depending on your needs! The taste is amazing too! Can’t wait to try the other flavors!
Caroline M.
I really like these Hershey’s Vanilla Crème Cookie Layer Crunch bars. They are very delicious and good for a nice sweet treat. I got them on sale and decided to give them a try and so should you!
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Can you really taste the "vanilla Cream"? Seems unbalanced with the amount of chocolate.
vivian m.
Is this good? I will love to tast
tiffany p.
I have never had these and dont even know where to get them ...
Kayla P.
I have been looking for this for awhile now. Does anyone know where to buy it? I would love to try it!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
How does this candy taste?