BY HERSHEY'S

This Cookie Layer Crunch has smooth caramel with crunchy shortbread cookie bits smothered in milk chocolate.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Cocoa Butter Chocolate Nonfat Milk Milk Fat Lactose Cocoa Processed With Alkali Lecithin Natural Flavors Invert Sugar Enriched Wheat Flour Flour Niacin Ferrous Sulfate Thiamin Mononitrate Riboflavin Folic Acid Sugar Palm Oil Nonfat Milk Contains 2% or Less of: Dairy Butter Glycerin Salt Cellulose Gel Lecithin Disodium Phosphate Baking Soda Natural Flavors

• Is this good? I will love to tast5 Answers
  • I have been looking for this for awhile now. Does anyone ...3 Answers
  • I have been dieing to try these but are they as good as t...1 Answers
Daisy T.
So, the only reason I even got this flavor is because it was on close out. I fell in love with this flavor. The vanilla creme was really good. Now I am sad that it is on close out. I also kinda wish that they made this into a full sized bar
✨Violeta H.
This is amazing. Has great flavor and very crunchy taste. But it kind of gets you chocolate skin if you eat to much of it. I don’t eat this often because it’s a little too unhealthy. But I would purchase it again in the future.
valentina c.
Lantana, TX
Delicious chocolate bar if you’re wanting something with lots of texture! The firm chocolate, crisp cookie, and decadent creme create a perfect combination. Giving this 4/5 because it is a VERY sweet bar so eat with caution!
Karishma J.
I love the taste and the packaging is so cool. They are so small and are filled with rich layer of chocolate and creme. I love the crunch and the way it melts in the mouth. If you love chocolates i would recommend you to try. Great combination of chocolate and cookie.
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
This chocolate bar is advertised so much in the stores and they made it look very good, but it was not extraordinary. It’s more expensive than the Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Candy Bar and doesn’t taste as good either. Don’t waste your money or calories.
Karisma S.
Stone Ridge, NY
These are great to use is s’mores! Just a little kick of something extra is amazing! I see them in most grocery stores so they are easy to find! They come in a few different sizes as well, depending on your needs! The taste is amazing too! Can’t wait to try the other flavors!
Caroline M.
I really like these Hershey’s Vanilla Crème Cookie Layer Crunch bars. They are very delicious and good for a nice sweet treat. I got them on sale and decided to give them a try and so should you!
Emily D.
Mckinney, TX
Great chocolate bar if you enjoy something with lots of texture and that is very sweet. I am going the candy a 3/5 because it is too sweet for me. The candy is a fun new concept for Hersey though. I think the other Cookie Layer Crunch bars are better and less sweet.
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
I've been eating the mint one for months, and then I discovered the vanilla flavor and OHMYGOD. It's like a magical bomb of vanilla and chocolate and cookie chunks all in one bite. It's absolutely delicious and amazing. Highly recommend.
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
It’s awesome like the plain Hershey’s bar but x3. The extra layer of chocolate and cookies makes every bite more satisfying than it already is. You can get these at your local grocery store and believe me, it’s the type of chocolate that can satisfy a craving.
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Can you really taste the "vanilla Cream"? Seems unbalanced with the amount of chocolate.
vivian m.
Is this good? I will love to tast
tiffany p.
I have never had these and dont even know where to get them ...
Kayla P.
I have been looking for this for awhile now. Does anyone know where to buy it? I would love to try it!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
How does this candy taste?