Hershey's

Hershey's Cocoa 100% Cacao...
10056 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I like the flavor but I think it’s a bit simple, this could also be because I usually like really sweet things so that might also be why. I like how it’s in a box because it’s easier to use instead of the bag, the box is just much easier to keep than the bag package
4 / 5
My absolute go to for baking. Has such a reliable taste and texture; not overwhelming and mixes perfectly. Strong chocolate flavor that can be used in anything.
5 / 5
Love using this cocoa for baking!!! I’ve used it in bread, cookies, and icing. It taste great and easily mixes into whatever I’m using it for!!!!
5 / 5
Best coco powder yummmmm…….. Cold weather, and the hot coco are one of my favourite combinations…… When ever it snows my go to drink is hot coco…….
5 / 5
I love using this for my cupcakes or cookies and it’s the best. They always turn out amazing and full of taste. This is the only coco powder I will ever use
4 / 5
This product is very good, I am happy with my purchase and 100% will purchase again. Its good value for money and easily accessible when in need of something quick
5 / 5
I love to use this powder when baking its a staple in my pantry and fills any sweet tooth. I’ve recently tried 5 min mug cakes with this and always finding new ways to use it. Did someone say chili or cupcakes!?
5 / 5
Tried so many variants of cacao powder, but none compares ro this,. Worth the money. Its taste so good all my family members love it. Can be used in so many recipes.
5 / 5
Love it, especially on the winter cold. It's nice to have a warm cup of cocoa when you are outside. The texture are perfect also for kid too. It pack in a nice container not easy to spill.
4 / 5
it is perfect for baking and spreading on surfaces for decoration. Sometimes I put it in milk so it adds flavor. The ingredients are very pure and flavorful.