GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateHershey's
COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa

HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa

Raise your baking game with HERSHEY'S Unsweetened Cocoa Powder and get heavenly hot chocolate, fabulous frosting and glorious gluten-free desserts.

Es para añadir a la leche? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Can this chocolate powder be considered organic?
Who likes Hershey’s cocoa powder ?? Suggest some dark chocolate cocoa powders [product:hersheys-cocoa-unsweetened-23-ounce-container-pack-of-4]
Start your review of HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa!
Product Highlights
I have used it to make homemade hot chocolate mix for gifts with fantastic results, and I have used it for several baked and non-baked recipes with no complaints. in reviews
i love this i have been baking for years and when i need cocoa that's not strong i always use herdheys brand ice worked at many bakeries and they have used this As well in reviews
Hershey is a really good chocolate brand it gives more flavors in baking such as chocolate cake and good for some hot chocolate in the winterin reviews
I mix this with my brownie mix to get that extra chocolate taste and I love it when I make chocolate milk, and my son just loves it too.in reviews
I absolutely love this it makes the best home made chocolate frosting.it makes the best chocolate everything it is the bomb if u never used it definitely go buy some its the best.in reviews
Susan  N.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Susan  N.
Purchased at: Kroger
Hershey’s cocoa is classic for bakers! Growing up, Hershey’s Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Cake was our go to. This cocoa powder is found basically everywhere and is super versatile and good for making cakes, brownies, hot cocoa, etc. Recently, we made chocolate chocolate chip muffins with shaved coconut pieces which were delicious! As usual these days, the recipe is from Bravetart by Stella Parks.
Christine B.
Hudson, FL
HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Publix
Best cocoa powder for baking! It’s my go to any time I need cocoa powder. Don’t let the unsweetened description fool you. My cookies came out tasting like chocolate goodness. HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa
Heather M.
Hatfield, PA
HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Heather M.
I am an avid baker and use this cocoa powder in a lot of my creations. It is a great addition for the chocolate lover in your life. My husband doesn't really like Herseys chocolate but he can't tell the difference in their cocoa powder. I would recommend this product
Pommy O.
Saline, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Pommy O.
When it’s time for baking something chocolate, I prefer HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa for the ingredient. The powder is super fine. It come in a container that has wide open on top which is great to get into. The color and taste are great for baking. It’s not expensive at all.
Claudia B.
Schaumburg, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Claudia B.
Best cocoa for cooking! I have to admit I have tried every single cocoa powder since I love making homemade chocolate, and Hershey’s was the best cocoa powder on the market! It had a smooth flavor and it is not bitter like all the rest out there! Would not change it for anything in the world![product:hersheys-cocoa-100%-natural-unsweetened-cacao-8-oz]
Letrezia K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Letrezia K.
I always have to have cocoa powder on hand at my house in my kitchen cupboard. You can actually do a lot with cocoa powder and this is my go to brand. You can make anything from brownies, to molle sauce... it's definitely repurchase worthy. I highly reccomend this product.
thoraya J.
Salem, OR
HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by thoraya J.
I love this product because I use it in many uses.. as a hot drink, and also in the confectionery industry, and it gives a good addition to baked goods. 🍩🍪😍
Shaye G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Shaye G.
Delicious, pure, versatile Hershey’s cocoa. It tastes so creamy and rich when added to recipes, coffee, and other sweet treats. Highly recommend this classic cocoa. I relieved this for free from @Influenster and #Hershey for my honest review.
Janeth  D.
Yuma, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Janeth  D.
So I created a tasty Hershey's Cocoa Cream Pie following the recipe listed at Hershey's Land website. The pie was super fun & easy to make. The only thing I didn't like is that it came out a little too sweet for my taste. But that can be easily fixed by lowering the amount of sugar you add. So next time I'll just add less sugar. This is the perfect recipe for the upcoming Holiday parties!! I'm sure I will be making it a lot more times in the upcoming months! 🥧☕🍁
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,172 reviews
HERSHEY'S COCOA 100% Cacao Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Yeccica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Hershey's cocoa is great for chocolate shakes that kids love so much and hot chocolate.

171 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Antonia E.
il y a 3 mois
Es para añadir a la leche? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
member-224ed2 il y a 2 mois
Sii Aslin G. es muy amargo y no tiene azucar. Recientemente hice un chocolate y no sabía lo amargo que era😕, pero le eché más leche y azucar.
Reeba S.
Kolkata
Karli C.
Clanton , AL
il y a 3 ans
Saira Z. il y a 2 ans
I think she meant to say that brownies she had from #timhortons had hersheys in them maybe ;-p
dbturtledash D.
Mission, TX
il y a 3 ans
Silvia S. il y a 2 ans
Yes it is! and it is more usefull to prepare some recipes