Hershey's Classic Caramel Sundae Syrup - 15 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Della S.

BY HERSHEY'S #54 in Syrups

Hershey's classic caramel sundae syrup - 15 oz. Squeeze bottle see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this affordably decadent caramel syrup. Usually purchase from Walmart. Love it on coffee and ice cream.
Leftover coffee hack-
Easy iced coffee: freeze coffee in ice trays then pop into a glass. Pour milk over coffee cubes, saving room to pour caramel syrup over, flavoring to desired sweetness.
Easy frap: frozen coffee cubes (or ice cubes and room temp coffee for added h²o) popped into a blender with a little milk (or cream) and caramel syrup for sweetness. Blend to desired texture. For the added frap sweet tooth: Same recipe with a dollop of whipped and a drizzle of added caramel sauce on top.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I love anything that has sugar but this was actually surprisingly good! I find that putting the bottle in warm water before serving helps the caramel come out the bottle easily. This goes well with ice cream and pie. I also use this on mu milkshakes for a little extra caramel kick.
Alex M.
Nothing compares to Hershey's syrups to top a bowl of ice cream or ice cream sundaes. I love the chocolate flavor too. The texture and flavor of the syrup is just right.
Crystal H.
Milwaukee, WI
Caramel is my favorite! Always buy the Hershey brand. Has a rich flavor that I love.
Vivi E.
This is... okay. It's on the artificial overly sweet side. I do prefer my caramel to taste more real and have a deeper flavor.
Katia D.
Bay Shore, NY
This is the best topping ever! Hershey's Caramel syrup brings any ice cream sundae to life...
Andrea Y.
Caramel is my favorite topping! Hershey's makes the best products if your into sweets yum!
Kerri M.
I love this creamy caramel syrup in my coffee...Yes, coffee. With a shot of whipped cream on top, you'll think you paid top dollar for this delicious treat.
Julie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
We eat a lot of ice cream in my house and this is a must in our kitchen!! Love caramel here! Also just discovered that its amazing on bread pudding!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I really like Hershey's Fudge that comes in a squeeze bottle so I thought I would like this too but I don't. The taste is just a little off and it's hard to get out of the bottle.