Hershey's Classic Caramel Sundae Syrup uploaded by Faye S.Hershey's Classic Caramel Sundae Syrup uploaded by Della S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Say goodbye to boring desserts with HERSHEY'S Classic Caramel Sundae Dream Syrup! Pour this delectable caramel syrup over ice cream or other baked goods!

Corn Syrup High Fructose Corn Syrup Water Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk Skim Milk Sugar Modified Cornstarch Contains 2% or Less of: Natural Flavors Artificial Flavor Salt Potassium Sorbate (PRESERVATIVE) Disodium Phosphate Caramel Color Xanthan Gum Artificial Color Yellow 6 Yellow 5 Red 40

Hershey's Classic Caramel Sundae Syrup

Start your review of Hershey's Classic Caramel Sundae Syrup!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Springtown, TX
2,405 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this affordably decadent caramel syrup. Usually purchase from Walmart. Love it on coffee and ice cream.
Leftover coffee hack-
Easy iced coffee: freeze coffee in ice trays then pop into a glass. Pour milk over coffee cubes, saving room to pour caramel syrup over, flavoring to desired sweetness.
Easy frap: frozen coffee cubes (or ice cubes and room temp coffee for added h²o) popped into a blender with a little milk (or cream) and caramel syrup for sweetness. Blend to desired texture. For the added frap sweet tooth: Same recipe with a dollop of whipped and a drizzle of added caramel sauce on top.
North Hollywood, CA
I love anything that has sugar but this was actually surprisingly good! I find that putting the bottle in warm water before serving helps the caramel come out the bottle easily. This goes well with ice cream and pie. I also use this on mu milkshakes for a little extra caramel kick.
Guilford, CT
We always but this yummy Carmel syrup when we are having parties or for a special treat. The taste is on point and it isn't too sweet. I have used this so many ways; on ice cream, in cakes or cupcakes, stirred into hot chocolate or coffee, or to dip apples in. All delicious.
Saint Paul, MN
I love caramel, and caramel sundaes are my favorite! This is really good, it's got that perfect caramel flavor. Only thing I wish is that it was a bit thicker. It's the same consistency as their chocolate syrup, but I'd love the thick caramel texture on my sundae! Still good nonetheless!
Hampstead, NC
I really like Hershey's Fudge that comes in a squeeze bottle so I thought I would like this too but I don't. The taste is just a little off and it's hard to get out of the bottle.
Nothing compares to Hershey's syrups to top a bowl of ice cream or ice cream sundaes. I love the chocolate flavor too. The texture and flavor of the syrup is just right.
I love this creamy caramel syrup in my coffee...Yes, coffee. With a shot of whipped cream on top, you'll think you paid top dollar for this delicious treat.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love love love love this. Perfect on chocolate or vanilla ice cream. Or even on apples. I used this and chocolate on vanilla ice cream at the same time.
Beaver falls , PA
We eat a lot of ice cream in my house and this is a must in our kitchen!! Love caramel here! Also just discovered that its amazing on bread pudding!
Grand Island, NE
Anything that goes on ice cream is great in our house. I use it in my coffee to help make my mocha in the morning. It is a must in our kitchen .

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email