Hershey's Cinnamon Baking Chips

Hershey’s Cinnamon Baking Chips are a convenient and delicious way to bring out the best in your cinnamon-flavored cookies, cakes, muffins, and more!

Sugar Nonfat Milk Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Palm Kernel Oil Soybean Oil Palm Oil Palm Kernel Oil Contains 2% or Less of: Cornstarch Natural Flavors Artificial Flavor Artificial Color Yellow 6 Lake Yellow 5 Lake Blue 2 Lake Salt Lecithin

Where can I find these please?
Where can I find this !!!!??? Sounds so delicious and could really put a kick to my snickerdoodle cookies
I've had a hard time finding these. I've looked at Walmart, Meijer and Target. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Start your review of Hershey's Cinnamon Baking Chips!
Product Highlights
“when I bake cookies these are amazing for my sugar cookies with Hershey's Cinnamon Baking Chips it makes such a difference in the cookie ” in reviews
“These taste really good .I use them to make cookies and I absolutely love them.” in reviews
very good product!” in reviews
“These are a fun twist on chocolate chips and taste great in a cookie or squares.” in reviews
Columbus, GA
For the secret ingredient to the world’s most delicious PB chocolate chip cookie, this is your answer. My mom started making these about a decade ago and I search the shelves for these yearly.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
These are amazing and so hard to find here 😭 I make waffles with these and they’re just not the same with any other kind of baking chip and I haven’t been able to make them myself.
Love these for baking! I use them in banana bread and would highly recommend them. I have been using them when baking for a while and love the flavor. I will continue to use them!
Ebensburg, PA
I just used these for my famous chocolate chip cookies just to jazz them up a bit. They turned out amazing. Everybody loved them. Great price and definitely recommend.
Cardiff, CA
LOVE! I use these in muffins , banana bread, pancakes and on ice cream. Amazing, however they are super hard to find. No stores in San Diego carry them so I ordered from Walmart.com. Don't . My 5 bags had been melted so I got one huge hunk instead of chips. Hopefully Hershey's website will sell again soon.
Berwyn, IL
These baking chips are absolutely amazing! I used them in a drink recipe this past Thanksgiving Holiday (2016) EVERYONE loved the subtle cinnamon flavor that these baking chips offer. Will definitely purchase for use in the near future.
Fairborn, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these to make oatmeal cinnamon cookies. My husband loves them and begs me to make more! The chips have a good flavor and surpassed my expectations. You can use any oatmeal cookie recipe and substitute these chips for raisins, nuts , chocolate chips, etc. The resulting cookies will have great flavor and texture!
Seattle, WA
Just a hint here: Put these in oatmeal cookies. You won't regret it. In fact, put in these and raisins and you have a really good, slightly different, cookie. They don't melt, just like the normal chocolate chips, so that helps, too, but with just enough of a cinnamon punch without knocking you out!
HERMITAGE, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are absolutely amazing. I added these to cookies I was making and fell in love. Then I added them to vanilla ice cream. Great product.great quality. Great price point.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are no longer very common in our local stores so when I find them, I buy them. Everyone in our family loves them. Just just traditional chocolate or butterscotch chips, these are designed to not melt when you are baking cookies or bars. They add bursts of cinnamon flavor to whatever you are making and it turns out that cinnamon can go with a lot of things. These are slightly smaller bags that most of the Hershey's baking chips but that's really the only negative thing I have to say about them.