BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey’s Cinnamon Baking Chips are a convenient and delicious way to bring out the best in your cinnamon-flavored cookies, cakes, muffins, and more!

Sugar Nonfat Milk Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Palm Kernel Oil Soybean Oil Palm Oil Palm Kernel Oil Contains 2% or Less of: Cornstarch Natural Flavors Artificial Flavor Artificial Color Yellow 6 Lake Yellow 5 Lake Blue 2 Lake Salt Lecithin

• "very good product!" in 1 review
  • "These are a fun twist on chocolate chips and taste great in a cookie or squares." in 1 review
  • "These taste really good .I use them to make cookies and I absolutely love them." in 1 review
  • "when I bake cookies these are amazing for my sugar cookies with Hershey's Cinnamon Baking Chips it makes such a difference in the cookie " in 1 review
Kristen J.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
LOVE! I use these in muffins , banana bread, pancakes and on ice cream. Amazing, however they are super hard to find. No stores in San Diego carry them so I ordered from Walmart.com. Don't . My 5 bags had been melted so I got one huge hunk instead of chips. Hopefully Hershey's website will sell again soon.
Carmen B.
Berwyn, IL
These baking chips are absolutely amazing! I used them in a drink recipe this past Thanksgiving Holiday (2016) EVERYONE loved the subtle cinnamon flavor that these baking chips offer. Will definitely purchase for use in the near future.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Just a hint here: Put these in oatmeal cookies. You won't regret it. In fact, put in these and raisins and you have a really good, slightly different, cookie. They don't melt, just like the normal chocolate chips, so that helps, too, but with just enough of a cinnamon punch without knocking you out!
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are absolutely amazing. I added these to cookies I was making and fell in love. Then I added them to vanilla ice cream. Great product.great quality. Great price point.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was actually really surprised at how much I love these. They taste so yummy and makes my muffins taste so perfect, such a great addition to a perfect breakfast.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are no longer very common in our local stores so when I find them, I buy them. Everyone in our family loves them. Just just traditional chocolate or butterscotch chips, these are designed to not melt when you are baking cookies or bars. They add bursts of cinnamon flavor to whatever you are making and it turns out that cinnamon can go with a lot of things. These are slightly smaller bags that most of the Hershey's baking chips but that's really the only negative thing I have to say about them.
brianna l.
My family and I love using these cinnamon chips around the holidays. I've added them to cookies, coffee cake, and granola bars. I like the size of them because they are in between standard chip size and mini size. I wish they were available all year long!
Leigh P.
Hershey's does it again with a great product at first I thought yuck cinnamon chips blah but then my baking brain turned on and I was like ohhhhh I can do soooo many things with this . They taste amazing they make cinnamon scones a dream and cinnamon loaf in the morning is outstanding. I really love to bake with Hershey's products they are great !
Kristen C.
Waldorf, MD
YUMMM!!!! What a wonderful addition for any baked goods. Especial during the holiday time, it gives every treat that extra kick. I'm a huge fan of cinnamon so will even munch on the chips stand-alone. (Typically when I bake I'll add a titch of cinnamon for taste. So it's a given seeing these would make me smile)
Kaleena S.
Broomstick to face! This tastes like those cinnamon broomsticks that come out during the holidays to make your house smell. Well if its that bad why not give it one star, well it kind of works in TINY quantities melted down in oatmeal....and thats about it.
Katherine N.
Any one know where I could find these? I've never seen them around where I'm from.
Rebekah H.
Spruce Pine, NC
How well do these melt in the microwave?
Bianca G.
Cutler bay, FL
Where can I find this !!!!??? Sounds so delicious and could really put a kick to my snickerdoodle cookies
Carmen B.
Berwyn, IL
I actually called Hershey to find out where in my area these could be located. Surprisingly, they were located at my local Jewel Grocery store. If you live in an area with Jewel/Osco you may have very good luck locating them and if your local grocer does not carry them, usually, you can place an order request with customer service and they should accommodate. GOOD LUCK!
Kristine G.
I've had a hard time finding these. I've looked at Walmart, Meijer and Target. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Kohl's