BY HERSHEY'S #14 in Baking Chips & Bars

Add the Sophisticated Flavor of Cinnamon to Your Cakes, Cookies & Muffins Naturally & Artificially Flavored ~1-2/3 cups. see more...

Hershey's Cinnamon Baking Chips
  • "These taste really good .I use them to make cookies and I absolutely love them." in 1 review
  • "These are a fun twist on chocolate chips and taste great in a cookie or squares." in 1 review
  • "very good product!" in 1 review
  • "when I bake cookies these are amazing for my sugar cookies with Hershey's Cinnamon Baking Chips it makes such a difference in the cookie " in 1 review
Kaleena S.
Kaleena S.
Foodie Expert
Broomstick to face! This tastes like those cinnamon broomsticks that come out during the holidays to make your house smell. Well if its that bad why not give it one star, well it kind of works in TINY quantities melted down in oatmeal....and thats about it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
I have used these several times as an alternative to chocolate chips in my cookie recipe, and they come out fantastic. The white chocolate with cinnamon is an awesome treat.
Raquel W.
Raquel W.
Foodie Expert
Use these in the these basic cookie recipe on the bag, and if they are the most delicious cookies you've ever eaten... Well then I'll eat them...
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Foodie Expert
Hershey's does it again with a great product at first I thought yuck cinnamon chips blah but then my baking brain turned on and I was like ohhhhh I can do soooo many things with this . They taste amazing they make cinnamon scones a dream and cinnamon loaf in the morning is outstanding. I really love to bake with Hershey's products they are great !
TammyJo E.
TammyJo E.
Foodie Expert
These are no longer very common in our local stores so when I find them, I buy them. Everyone in our family loves them. Just just traditional chocolate or butterscotch chips, these are designed to not melt when you are baking cookies or bars. They add bursts of cinnamon flavor to whatever you are making and it turns out that cinnamon can go with a lot of things. These are slightly smaller bags that most of the Hershey's baking chips but that's really the only negative thing I have to say about them.
kira d.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely amazing. I added these to cookies I was making and fell in love. Then I added them to vanilla ice cream. Great product.great quality. Great price point.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Foodie Expert
I have never baked with these but I used these in a trail mix and oh man was it good. The cinnamon hint worked great with the flavors
Jade W.
Jade W.
These are so delicious and I can make the best churro Chex mix with them but they are impossibly hard to track down.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Colona, IL
Hershey's Cinnamon chip are the best. I love to make cookies with these chips. The best is cinnamon raisins cookies. My husband love them.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
These are so hard to find now but I usually find them at Walmart around this time of the year. They are so great! It is something different to try on cookies and muffins!
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Foodie Expert
Any one know where I could find these? I've never seen them around where I'm from.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Spruce Pine, NC
How well do these melt in the microwave?
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , FL
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this !!!!??? Sounds so delicious and could really put a kick to my snickerdoodle cookies
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Berwyn, IL
I actually called Hershey to find out where in my area these could be located. Surprisingly, they were located at my local Jewel Grocery store. If you live in an area with Jewel/Osco you may have very good luck locating them and if your local grocer does not carry them, usually, you can place an order request with customer service and they should accommodate. GOOD LUCK!
Kristine G.
Kristine G.
I've had a hard time finding these. I've looked at Walmart, Meijer and Target. Does anyone have any suggestions?