Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa*, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Salt, Mono And Diglycerides*, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, 60, Or 80, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor).see more...
Top Questions See all 149 Q&A
- "I tend to use other products for fudge when it comes to ice cream, but the Hershey's syrup is the best to use for chocolate milk. " in 796 reviews
- "I like it best over plain vanilla ice cream, but you can also mix it in with milk for a stronger tasting chocolate milk." in 74 reviews
- "I hate how the bottle doesn't always stop flowing right away and makes it a little messy sometimes but besides that you don't need to use a lot for the job it's great for sooooo many things!" in 27 reviews
- "Omg love this when I make ice cream sundaes and egg cream sodas it's such a great taste and you can't go wrong with this brand " in 26 reviews
- "I'm pretty serious about not paying a bunch of money for "brand name" anything....Hershey's is our go to syrup for ice cream topping, baking and mixing with milk, we will not buy "generic" syrup again...Hershey's all the way! " in 20 reviews
I used to have this with milk to make chocolate milk. You add it to any sort of milk for a great treat and you get your calcium intake. It’s great because you can add less or more of the syrup according to how sweet you like it. It’s also great to microwave for hot chocolate.
Love to also add this to any dessert, especially ice cream. Mmm vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on top! Make a chocolate milkshake.. the possibilities are really endless 5/5
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos