Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa*, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Salt, Mono And Diglycerides*, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, 60, Or 80, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor).see more...
Top Questions See all 1,317 Q&A
Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- "I tend to use other products for fudge when it comes to ice cream, but the Hershey's syrup is the best to use for chocolate milk. " in 796 reviews
- "I like it best over plain vanilla ice cream, but you can also mix it in with milk for a stronger tasting chocolate milk." in 74 reviews
- "I hate how the bottle doesn't always stop flowing right away and makes it a little messy sometimes but besides that you don't need to use a lot for the job it's great for sooooo many things!" in 27 reviews
- "Omg love this when I make ice cream sundaes and egg cream sodas it's such a great taste and you can't go wrong with this brand " in 26 reviews
- "I'm pretty serious about not paying a bunch of money for "brand name" anything....Hershey's is our go to syrup for ice cream topping, baking and mixing with milk, we will not buy "generic" syrup again...Hershey's all the way! " in 20 reviews
Ugh, I’m VERY disappointed with Hershey’s Original Chocolate Syrup. It used to taste sooo good some years ago. I don’t know exactly when they changed it, but it’s used to have some fat content to it. The ingredients now are ridiculous. They have several varieties now, so why change this one? Their “lite” syrup has changed as well, for the worst. The ingredient of “artificial” flavor in both of these is the real killer. Over all, their “Simply 5” is the best choice now.
LOVE i use this product for everything dessert! I can't go to sleep without having a cup of chocolate milk and this is the best syrup for that! I also have been using it to make a chocolate milkshake! whether its making my milkshake more chocolatly or getting my vanilla to turn to chocolate.
I have only been using this in my life since I was a child. This has always been my go to for milk ice cream etc. I use this to coat my shake cups for milk shakes at home and everything! It’s affordable and practically every where! If your not using this brand idk what your doing with life.
Bought this for when having people over to make some Sundays ice cream and never bought it again . This was good and everyone liked it but in my opinion is bit to runny. . I'm sure u can use this in a lot many other things.. But I just never used it after . Not a big high corn syrup ingredient person so if not needed I won't get it and won't give it to my child .. But it was nice to have when people where over for ice cream bar..
Hershey's Chocolate Syrup is great to make chocolate milk, to use on ice cream, and to top anything else you may like. It has a good chocolate taste and it is a good product to have around the house. my boyfriend makes chocolate milk with this almost daily.
This is the classic staple in an ice cream Sunday, and something that I have grown up with all my life. It has always been in the fridge on the door, and is perfect to add to milk (almond milk for me!), on top of ice cream, or just to have a little plain 😂.
Being from right outside of Hershey, PA, I grew up on this stuff. It tastes like real chocolate, not the artificial stuff. You can use it in everything from homemade hot chocolate and chocolate milk to milkshakes and ice cream to any other dessert you can think of.
This is a childhood nostalgia product for me and nothing more. It's not terrible, I'm just old enough to taste the difference between low and high quality chocolate. This is to chocolate syrup what Hershey's Bars are to candy bars; ultrasweet, cheap, and widely available with a loose grasp on what chocolate should taste like.
Use this in top of my pancakes oh my lord is so delicious!! Have you ever taste a bite of heaven for only 10 bucks! Yes! That how it is you can bake and put this in top or even you brownies I always get this in my groceries shopping!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to do with chocolate syrup?
Do you like nestle or heresy better
Does anyone keep their Hershey's syrup in the refrigerator?
What is your favorite thing to use the chocolate syrup on?
What do you use this syrup for besides making chocolate milk?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos