BY HERSHEY'S #2 in Syrups

High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa*, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Salt, Mono And Diglycerides*, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, 60, Or 80, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor).

• What is your favorite thing to do with chocolate syrup?116 Answers
  • Is this available in the UK?5 Answers
  • Cual es tu acompañamiento favorito con este cirop? El mio...3 Answers
Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
  • "I tend to use other products for fudge when it comes to ice cream, but the Hershey's syrup is the best to use for chocolate milk. " in 796 reviews
  • "I like it best over plain vanilla ice cream, but you can also mix it in with milk for a stronger tasting chocolate milk." in 74 reviews
  • "I hate how the bottle doesn't always stop flowing right away and makes it a little messy sometimes but besides that you don't need to use a lot for the job it's great for sooooo many things!" in 27 reviews
  • "Omg love this when I make ice cream sundaes and egg cream sodas it's such a great taste and you can't go wrong with this brand " in 26 reviews
  • "I'm pretty serious about not paying a bunch of money for "brand name" anything....Hershey's is our go to syrup for ice cream topping, baking and mixing with milk, we will not buy "generic" syrup again...Hershey's all the way! " in 20 reviews
Chelsea G.
This is my favorite chocolate syrup of all time. When I was a kid I used to have a glass of chocolate milk every day with Hershey’s syrup. I still love it! It has great memories attached to it. This is also amazing on ice cream. It mixes perfectly with milk. Yum 😋
Elaine H.
Fort Lauderdale
Ugh, I’m VERY disappointed with Hershey’s Original Chocolate Syrup.  It used to taste sooo good some years ago.  I don’t know exactly when they changed it, but it’s used to have some fat content to it.  The ingredients now are ridiculous.  They have several varieties now, so why change this one?  Their “lite” syrup has changed as well, for the worst.  The ingredient of “artificial” flavor in both of these is the real killer.  Over all, their “Simply 5” is the best choice now.
Rachel M.
Hewlett
LOVE i use this product for everything dessert! I can't go to sleep without having a cup of chocolate milk and this is the best syrup for that! I also have been using it to make a chocolate milkshake! whether its making my milkshake more chocolatly or getting my vanilla to turn to chocolate.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I have only been using this in my life since I was a child. This has always been my go to for milk ice cream etc. I use this to coat my shake cups for milk shakes at home and everything! It’s affordable and practically every where! If your not using this brand idk what your doing with life.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bought this for when having people over to make some Sundays ice cream and never bought it again . This was good and everyone liked it but in my opinion is bit to runny. . I'm sure u can use this in a lot many other things.. But I just never used it after . Not a big high corn syrup ingredient person so if not needed I won't get it and won't give it to my child .. But it was nice to have when people where over for ice cream bar..
Miriam K.
Madison
We always have this in our fridge. Great for ice cream, chocolate milk, and milkshakes! I made some insane cookies and cream milkshakes with this the other day (okay maybe I made 3 for myself cause it was that good).
Emily L.
West Des Moines
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is always my go-to for ice cream. It is great for chocolate milk, desserts, hot coco, and other recipes. I always pair this with Edy's Slow Churned Vanilla Bean Ice Cream . Give this combo a shot! You will not be disappointed!
Afton F.
Being from right outside of Hershey, PA, I grew up on this stuff. It tastes like real chocolate, not the artificial stuff. You can use it in everything from homemade hot chocolate and chocolate milk to milkshakes and ice cream to any other dessert you can think of.
Kelly M.
Hershey's Chocolate Syrup is great to make chocolate milk, to use on ice cream, and to top anything else you may like. It has a good chocolate taste and it is a good product to have around the house. my boyfriend makes chocolate milk with this almost daily.
Hailey B.
Deer Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the classic staple in an ice cream Sunday, and something that I have grown up with all my life. It has always been in the fridge on the door, and is perfect to add to milk (almond milk for me!), on top of ice cream, or just to have a little plain 😂.
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite thing to do with chocolate syrup?
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you like nestle or heresy better
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Does anyone keep their Hershey's syrup in the refrigerator?
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite thing to use the chocolate syrup on?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What do you use this syrup for besides making chocolate milk?

back