BY HERSHEY'S #2 in Syrups

• Is this available in the UK?4 Answers
  • I love Hershey's syrups!! Anyone else??6 Answers
  • Cual es tu acompañamiento favorito con este cirop? El mio es él h...3 Answers
Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
  • "I tend to use other products for fudge when it comes to ice cream, but the Hershey's syrup is the best to use for chocolate milk. " in 796 reviews
  • "I like it best over plain vanilla ice cream, but you can also mix it in with milk for a stronger tasting chocolate milk." in 74 reviews
  • "I hate how the bottle doesn't always stop flowing right away and makes it a little messy sometimes but besides that you don't need to use a lot for the job it's great for sooooo many things!" in 27 reviews
  • "Omg love this when I make ice cream sundaes and egg cream sodas it's such a great taste and you can't go wrong with this brand " in 26 reviews
  • "I'm pretty serious about not paying a bunch of money for "brand name" anything....Hershey's is our go to syrup for ice cream topping, baking and mixing with milk, we will not buy "generic" syrup again...Hershey's all the way! " in 20 reviews
T B.
Review for: Genuine more...
I love this product! Brings me back to my childhood!

I used to have this with milk to make chocolate milk. You add it to any sort of milk for a great treat and you get your calcium intake. It’s great because you can add less or more of the syrup according to how sweet you like it. It’s also great to microwave for hot chocolate.

Love to also add this to any dessert, especially ice cream. Mmm vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on top! Make a chocolate milkshake.. the possibilities are really endless 5/5
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, 24 oz more...
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup is one of those products you just have on hand in your kitchen,.... Whether it’s for a refreshing glass of chocolate milk, or a decadent ice cream sundae, you grab the squeeze bottle out of the fridge or cabinet and slather it on whatever you’re eating. It’s got a super sweet slightly-artificial chocolate flavor to it, but you don’t mind because hey, it’s chocolate syrup,...... that’s what it’s supposed to taste like. I don’t use it often, but it gives me fond memories of childhood nostalgia when I do taste a spoonful of this Hershey’s product.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a childhood nostalgia product for me and nothing more. It's not terrible, I'm just old enough to taste the difference between low and high quality chocolate. This is to chocolate syrup what Hershey's Bars are to candy bars; ultrasweet, cheap, and widely available with a loose grasp on what chocolate should taste like.
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Review for: Genuine more...
When I think of my childhood, I think of a nice tall glass of milk with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup stirred in until it's a delicious chocolaty brown! The flavor is classic and yummy. And it is absolutely tasty. I know I will continue the tradition for my kids <3
Michelle G.
Lake Ozark
Review for: Bottle, Special Dark more...
Rich and delicious. Makes any ice cream taste way better than the regular. I put it on to of some mint chip. The price is fair and the flavor is a rich fudge consistency. Definitely will purchase the product again and would recommend it to my friends and family.
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
We love the different Hershey's syrups at my house.  Of the different brands that make chocolate syrups this one is the best.  Not only does it work great for chocolate milk but it's also good on ice cream and over brownies.  It's not the cheapest syrup but it's worth it.
Natalie H.
Review for: Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, 24 oz more...
Decided to randomly pick this up at the grocery store the other day and I've been enjoying it. I make shakes out of it with almond milk and bananas or just poor some over ice cream! It's a great treat.
Rachel S.
It tastes like watery chocolate. It is okay. I am not a fan that it contains high fructose corn syrup. It can be mixed with milk and put on Ice Cream. I will not give to my 3 yr old because she likes Ice Cream and Milk without it for now. This can be purchased at Grocery, Drug and Mass Stores. It costs around $2.50.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
This does not make my milk taste like chocolate milk. It just makes it really really sweet tasting. I have on again off again tried this product ever since I was 14. It has not changed since those years. I'm not going to buy it again considering it's like three or four dollars a bottle and I don't even care for it.
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the best chocolate syrup. The taste is so high quality. It tastes rich and delicious. I love to add it into my milk to make my own chocolate Hershey milk. It's also delicious on top of ice creams, pancakes, waffles, and other desserts that your heart desires. I purchase my syrup at Vons.
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite thing to do with chocolate syrup?
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you like nestle or heresy better
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Does anyone keep their Hershey's syrup in the refrigerator?
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
What is your favorite thing to use the chocolate syrup on?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What do you use this syrup for besides making chocolate milk?