BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's chocolate shell topping - 7.25 oz. Squeeze bottle see more...

• Do they have a butterscotch flavor? 1 Answers
  • Are there other flavors yet? Caramel, vanilla, cherry...etc..1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This is a staple in our house, it goes on every scoop of ice cream and my husband loves to eat the chocolate that solidifies in the bottom of the container when it's empty." in 25 reviews
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Foodie Expert
I can not eat regular vanilla ice-cream the same way after trying this AWESOME stuff! It goes on liquid and then turns to hard as it gets colder. It has a great taste and makes eating ice-cream that much better. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing!! It makes ice cream soooooo good! The only annoying thing is sometimes it separates out when it sits in the cupboard for too long. But truly-- it can make any ice cream taste 100x better!!
Kawanda A.
Kawanda A.
Lapeer, MI
Foodie Expert
Omg son grab these to make home made ice cream sundaes. When the chocolate froze we were surprised in an awesome way. Love love love
JESSICA W.
JESSICA W.
Shanksville, PA
This product works really well with ice cream, but i really enjoy dipping iced cupcakes in this as well.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
This is good but it has a weird aftertaste. It tastes sort of chalky when it is hardened.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
This is a favorite ice cream topping for everyone in my family! It is a great way to get that chocolate flavor, without all the sticky mess.
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
This is really good for any kind of ice cream! It's fun if you want to create your own ice cream bar with lots of toppings!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hercules, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite ice cream topper! It freezes quickly & is pretty cheap. Lasts a long time. Sometimes the chocolate separates from the oil so its best to shake before using.
Bonnita W.
Bonnita W.
Columbus, OH
I remember my grandfather and I ALWAYS smothering our ice cream in this stuff. I recently got it again after a very long time and each bite was like a memory of him! I'm definitely going to be getting this more often now!
Ann E.
Ann E.
Alva, OK
This have been around since I was a kid. I was always amazed at how it would get hard on the ice cream. This is a great buy.
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
Are there other flavors yet? Caramel, vanilla, cherry...etc..
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Do they have a butterscotch flavor?