Hershey's Chocolate Mix Assortments uploaded by Melisa C.Hershey's Chocolate Mix Assortments uploaded by Melisa C.

BY HERSHEY'S

• What's everyone's favorite candy in this package?7 Answers
  • What is your favorite Hershey's chocolate?11 Answers
  • Do you have a favorite candy or do you eat them all8 Answers
Gema G.
this is my favorite chocolate in the entire world. I can never get tired of it. It is good value and the price is also good. I have Hershey’s kisses everywhere ! In my desk, kitchen, room etc. They’re the perfect chocolate
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Love chocolate! And this party bag is great for your family or just for those trick or treaters ;) has reeses peanut butter cup, Hershey's kisses and Hershey's miniatures.
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Okay, so I know chocolate. Maybe better than I should -- Hershey's is my FAVORITE. I have no illusions, it's most likely because it's what I grew up on, and making the pilgrimages to Hershey, PA is something I'll never forget. But the chocolate itself is a unique blend of rich but not too much. Mouth texture and smoothness of the chocolate is different than any other brand, from anywhere in the world. Getting a variety pack like this is just the cherry on top. All those varieties, and you get to try them sitting right there in your chair!
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
The name says it all. Hershey's Chocolate Assortment Mix is the favorite around my house. I love the fresh chocolate taste and all the yummies mixed in each type. For the size of this bag I find that it is priced well and occasionally you'll find it on sale. ✨❤️Bonus❤️✨ I recommend buying and keeping a candy jar full of these chocolates.
Jamie F.
Santa Rosa, CA
My sister is constantly sending me for Chocolate! I love these packs, they have such a wide variety. They do seem hard to find though, so I tend to have to settle for another variety pack instead. This pack is a wonderful variety of chocolate, so everyone in the family is happy. They can be a bit pricey at almost a quarter a piece of candy, but what is a chocoholic to do?
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
This Hershey bag comes with all of my favorite chocolates!! I'd choose Hershey products over any other chocolates. The price is affordable for a bag this size. You can purchase this item from Walmart for around $9. This is one of my favorite things to purchase.
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
I love when I can find this bag of Hershey's Assortment Chocolates they are so good because you get different choices of sweets that you may want. I always have them on hand for when guests stop by. Unless the family has devoured them. That does happen because they are so good and addicyive. Hersheys is a brand I trust and will continue to buy!
Mel R.
This assortment mix has all my favorite chocolates in this bag. It is something easy to give to your family, friends and to hand out on Halloween night! I buy two bags and pass it out and I always know the kids will love the candies!
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love! Love! Love! The best combination pack out there. Both of Hershey's tops candies in one package. Can't get much better than that. Good value as well! Would recommend to others to purchase! Repurchase worthy for sure!
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
I love to keep this in my apartment for when I have unexpected visitors! Who doesn't love chocolate! I know I eat my fair share of these chocolates. So delicious! I also like to use a few of the chocolates in the assortment for baking, for example the Hershey Kisses or Reece's for certain recipes.
Jamie F.
Santa Rosa, CA
What is your favorite Hershey's chocolate?
crystal v.
Do you have a favorite candy or do you eat them all
Amber B.
I see all types of assorted bags of chocolates and candys, but this one seems hard to find. Anyone else have that problem?
andrea c.
Simi Valley, CA
What's everyone's favorite candy in this package?
Meagan S.
Spring Hill, TN
Does anyone have a hard time finding this particular combo pack?