BY HERSHEY'S #54 in Milk

Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
My son loves these little Hershey's low fat Milk Chocolate drinks! I buy them for him at the grocery store occasionally as a treat! They are rich and smooth! I will definitely be buying them again he just loves them so much!
Kayla H.
I felt like the chocolate flavor was too harsh in this one. I wanted it a bit more sweet. It's hard to find chocolate milk with the perfect balance of chocolate, sweetness and creaminess.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
This tastes like the chocolate milk they uses to give in elementary school with those milk bags. So good. We used to fight for them too. That's how good they were man.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Delicious and a great go-to for my chocolatety cravings! I love Hershey's chocolate and milk and this is perfect.
Megan W.
I like this milk. It's your basic chocolate milk except with the Hershey's chocolate taste. It's good.
Amber K.
I love this chocolate milk! Better than the rest and I love that it comes in individual bottles!
Jen A.
The taste is ok. Not as strong as I love it to be. I love the chocolate bars a lot better.
Veronica L.
Lyons, KS
Anything Hershey's is delicious, totally recommend it. It doesn't taste like its low fat:)
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
I'll have one of these every now and then, always makes me feel like a kid. So delish.
Samantha P.
Petersburg, PA
Great for a grab and go breakfast! Great tasting ! I love it! Love Hershey's chocolate!