HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup

Life is sweeter with the classic taste of Hershey’s Syrup with 50% less sugar! Treat yourself to this genuine chocolate-flavored goodness.

How do you make the perfect glass of chocolate milk?
Do you sell a pump for the 7lb 8oz bottle?
Is this gluten free?
Start your review of HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup!
Product Highlights
I tend to use other products for fudge when it comes to ice cream, but the Hershey's syrup is the best to use for chocolate milk. in reviews
I like it best over plain vanilla ice cream, but you can also mix it in with milk for a stronger tasting chocolate milk.in reviews
...besides that you don't need to use a lot for the job it's great for sooooo many things!in reviews
Omg love this when I make ice cream sundaes and egg cream sodas it's such a great taste and you can't go wrong with this brand in reviews
I'm pretty serious about not paying a bunch of money for "brand name" anything....Hershey's is our go to syrup for ice cream topping, baking and mixing with milk, we will not buy "generic" syrup again...Hershey's all the way! in reviews
Jahanvi P.
Somerset, NJ
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup uploaded by Jahanvi P.
If this syrup wasn't in my life I dont know what would I be doing. I live on it. From adding in milk to even eating it with spoon just like that I have tried it with everything I possibly could. It even feels in my chocolate cravings. I have even tried their strawberry flavor syrup and that taste yummy too but I am only in love with chocolate flavor. HERSHEY'S Syrup, Strawberry Syrup, Dessert Topping/Beverage Syrup, Gluten Free, 22 Ounce Hershey's Heath Shell Toppings
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Hershey's Chocolate Syrup! When you're in the mood for some milk, and something chocolaty at the same time, this is the way to go! What's great about it is that you can just add a small amount for a light chocolate taste, or enough to make it even more flavorful! So good!
Jaime F.
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,281 reviews
Who didn’t have this in their fridge growing up? Now I do the same for my kids. Super easy to make chocolate milk or pour over ice cream. It’s widely available and affordable.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup uploaded by Karen B.
I absolutely love Hershey’s Syrup over ice cream. Very nice for a sweet treat on a hot day. My boyfriend enjoys adding it to his milk also. It’s probably not the healthiest, but sometimes we all need a treat in moderation. I’ve tried cheaper brands, but I much prefer Hershey’s over other brands.
Brittini V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup uploaded by Brittini V.
Purchased at: Costco
Perfect for ice cream, milkshakes and just to make chocolate milk. I like how you can buy a big jug of it instead of the little bottles
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup uploaded by Dany N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta este syrup De chocolate y a mis niñas tambien les gusta buen sabor a chocolate su sabor es delicioso para poner en los helados delicioso le da UN toque sabor a chocolate su precio es accessible y bueno. Siempre lo compro. Lo recomiendo
Paula G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup uploaded by Paula G.
I love the dark chocolate flavor, smooth and velvety texture. with incredible creaminess. I always buy it for my ice cream and pancakes
Araceli P.
Midvale, UT
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup uploaded by Araceli P.
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup uploaded by Araceli P.
Este chocolate es el favorito de mis hijos les encanta super rico los invito a visitar my canal de YouTube 👉araceli Perez maquillaje 💄 sencillo 👍🙏gracias 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Claudia M.
Gainesville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup uploaded by Claudia M.
Purchased at: Target
Me encanta este jarabe de chocolate lo utilizo para mis malteadas , para hacer bananas split , para mi desayuno entre otras cosas me encanta mucho, realmente lo recomiendo 🥰 I love this chocolate syrup I use it for my milkshakes, to make split bananas, for my breakfast among other things I love it a lot, I really recommend it 🥰
Riley S.
NorthBillerica
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Lite Syrup uploaded by Riley S.
So chocolatey and so good! Nice and thick and flows perfectly. Goes well with anything like pancakes, waffles, porridge, hot chocolate, cake, brownies, ice cream, bowl of fruits etc. I use this with everything and every time. I always have this in my fridge.

159 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cayley M.